paypal address in philly please.

-

rbkt65

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
asked before and have lost it. this much i know. need help with the complete address please. what i think i know.
paypal credit srvs/synb
po box
philadelphia ,pa

what i am missing is the po box and the zip code w/box number
tia.

Geezus buddy, learn to speak English.

Is this what you are talking about?

What is the mailing address for PayPal Credit Synchrony Bank?

The notice must include your name, address, account number, and personal signature, and must be mailed to Synchrony Bank, PO Box 71734, Philadelphia, PA 19176-1734.

not sure what you mean about speaking english but thanks. i found that address but i don't think that is the 1 i am looking for. the address is on the statement, which they sent to the wrong address for me. i have asked them in the contact part of pp, but no response yet from them.

I think @67Dart273 may have been referring to your lack of capital letters, lack of punctuation, improper punctuation and improper grammar. I would not normally have pointed that out, but you did ask.

not sure what you mean about speaking english but thanks. i found that address but i don't think that is the 1 i am looking for. the address is on the statement, which they sent to the wrong address for me. i have asked them in the contact part of pp, but no response yet from them.
I was right there with him. I had no idea what you were asking.

I've backed off from my tendencies to call out the bad spelling, poor punctuation, improper sentence structures, clumsy manners in writing and other errors in writing that the members on car forums often have.
It isn't because they have improved and are now writing properly, it is because I've been scolded by moderators for doing so even when I've tried to do it without being insulting.
It is annoying to read stuff like that from people that are either ignorant or lazy. I've had to just put members on IGNORE the first time I see them writing poorly. It helps me resist calling them out and getting in trouble for it.
We all agree that this isn't English class here. Most of the time we overlook a few typos, a misspelled word or a lack of capital letter at the first word of a sentence but some people really push the limits.
I ask you....Hasn't anyone ever mentioned to you that poor writing skills reflect upon how people look at you? If you don't care what others think of you, do you care that your lack of proper English is annoying to read?
People will scroll by and avoid helping you if you don't respect them enough to write with some level of competency.

I've backed off from my tendencies to call out the bad spelling, poor punctuation, improper sentence structures, clumsy manners in writing and other errors in writing that the members on car forums often have.
It isn't because they have improved and are now writing properly, it is because I've been scolded by moderators for doing so even when I've tried to do it without being insulting.
It is annoying to read stuff like that from people that are either ignorant or lazy. I've had to just put members on IGNORE the first time I see them writing poorly. It helps me resist calling them out and getting in trouble for it.
We all agree that this isn't English class here. Most of the time we overlook a few typos, a misspelled word or a lack of capital letter at the first word of a sentence but some people really push the limits.
I ask you....Hasn't anyone ever mentioned to you that poor writing skills reflect upon how people look at you? If you don't care what others think of you, do you care that your lack of proper English is annoying to read?
People will scroll by and avoid helping you if you don't respect them enough to write with some level of competency.
? tahw yaS

-
Back