People who want to know a lot about cars,

-

swingingdart

Reaction score
I was in psychology class when my college teacher told me that she had a 67 chevy camaro with a 350 hemi in it, back in the day that is. anybody else got something like this?

I Had a guy tell me he was going to go buy a new car at the Dealership, and I asked what you thinking of buying? He replied that he was going to order a 1970 GTO! And he didn't mean a new car to him he thought you could order any car you want. Oh how I wish that was true.

I Had a guy tell me he was going to go buy a new car at the Dealership, and I asked what you thinking of buying? He replied that he was going to order a 1970 GTO! And he didn't mean a new car to him he thought you could order any car you want. Oh how I wish that was true.

Wouldn't that be sweet, yes I'd like a 1970 Hemi Cuda and at the 1970 price, thanks :D

I was in psychology class when my college teacher told me that she had a 67 chevy camaro with a 350 hemi in it, back in the day that is. anybody else got something like this?

Tell your psychology teacher that all of the current Chrysler Hemi ads apparently have had a subliminal influence on her memory. She may have a deep rooted, repressed passion for Chrysler products which may compromise her psychological well being if she doesn't act on these feelings and buy a real Hemi in a Challenger!

Hmmmm. A psychology teacher not willing to accept the facts and admit she was wrong?

Better not rub it in.

A friends dad was telling me about his 77 D100 with a "440 hemi" that he used to have. Then continued to tell me about how it was special ordered because most 440 trucks didnt have the hemi option but his did.

There's an old saying:

"the older I get the better I was"

the same applies to cars.

Used to work with a guy that had owned a mid 70's ford truck with a 427 hemi in it. LOL

Last week a guy at work was all proud when he told me he rebuilt his Edelbrock 600 double pumper carb over the weekend. I was nice and didn't correct him.

Then there are the guys who have put power bands in their really fast motorcycle!

Then there are the guys who have put power bands in their really fast motorcycle!

I here that alot when I was young(powerband) Now you tell them
to ad a stiffer piston return spring and drive away in your 350 hemi.

Darryl

or or HIS 500 HORSE 350 CHEVY WITH A R/V CAM AND HEADERS

I knew a guy who SWORE he used to own an Imperial with a Slant 6. PLEASE

The purple power band really helps with that low-end power. I saw a kid buy new spark plug wires for his cummins once. Nothing can compete with the classic "nice nova" when someone looks at my dart.

The purple power band really helps with that low-end power. I saw a kid buy new spark plug wires for his cummins once. Nothing can compete with the classic "nice nova" when someone looks at my dart.
DAMM :angryfir:

Tell your psychology teacher that all of the current Chrysler Hemi ads apparently have had a subliminal influence on her memory. She may have a deep rooted, repressed passion for Chrysler products which may compromise her psychological well being if she doesn't act on these feelings and buy a real Hemi in a Challenger!

In Freudian terms, she has Mopar envy:D

My Dart has been called a nova, there's also a guy that has told me several times i need to "put me a big chevy 350 in it" (this same guy has a 30 or 40 something plymouth with a complete chevy drive train in it.

Last week a guy at work was all proud when he told me he rebuilt his Edelbrock 600 double pumper carb over the weekend. I was nice and didn't correct him.
You can make an edelbrock or carter carb dual feed. Just have to drill out the otherside of the carb. It works and no bowls to leak

Remember guys and gals, it IS entirely possible to own a 273-318-340-360 LA motor with Hemi heads. You'll just have to cough up the 6-7 grand for the head conversion. Oh they amount of people you could f**k with at car shows :twisted:

-
Back