Perfect for a daily driver!

-
19.jpg

CAT cut out ?

I can do better for 4K, thank you.

I LOVE F BODYS but if its going to be a four door, it has to be a wagon, the wagons still look cool, but for some reason the regual 4 door F bodys just look down right plain and ugly.

Nice clean car,but the seller's feedback score isn't too great.

Very nice car, too bad the interior is that ugly color.
I love green cars, but that is god awful.

I could drive that F Body everyday which would mean northeast winter weather....

That Hang 10 and 65 cuda - I would not want to drive daily.

I can do better for 4K, thank you.

highly unlikely you can get anything anywhere near that good condition for 4K, but if you mean something that's actually got eye appeal, then ya hard to do worse. sure is a butt ugly car :shock:

So it doesn't make sense as a daily driver because you in the matter of a year or so take it from a $4000 or whatever it goes for, down to $1000. Why not just go lease a brand new KIA for $69/mo? This car is for the Volare lovers out there not a daily driver. That said it is close to me and I do love volaries...

I can do MUCH better for 4K, actually.

There is a really clean, shiny red 318 Volare/Aspen with factory Magnum road wheels down here for $2500. I think the ad expired, though. It was posted for months.

A dealer had a Volare Premier loaded with t tops for $6500.

There was an F body wagon in GA with a 400 for less than 4K a few weeks ago.

I must have a knack. I paid 4K for my 54,000 original mile 73 Satellite with PERFECT quarter panels and working a/c.

Maybe I missed my calling.

I "daily drive" any car I own.

That is a clean looking Volare, I can't believe they would go for $4k, even in like-new condition. But I'm getting out of touch with how old these cars really are. I can remember there being a time not too long ago where rust-free, /6, 2-door 73-76 a-bodies could be had in the $1500 range all day long.

A lot of people here talk about how they wouldn't pay more than X amount of dollars for a car, but it seems the rest of the world has higher numbers in mind. At least anytime I look around here in my neck of the woods. I wish they'd follow FABO members' ideas of what a reasonable price is! :)

YY1, let me be the first to say how proud you should be.
Where are you coming up with $4k? The car is only up to $3050........
Daily driving a car in Florida vs Pennsylvania are two completely different experiences.

Yeah, it rains a lot of salty water almost every day in FL.

Ought to get to 4k in the last few minutes, then again, maybe not.

How about all those Volare Kit cars on ebay last few weeks????

I'm just sayin', if you do some homework, and use your head, deals are still out there.

Someone called me out that it would be hard to find, so I felt compelled to give examples.

I grew up in Ohio, and drove everything I owned up there, too.

I did mistakenly believe that older cars would have less rust in FL vs OH.
Boy was I wrong!

-
Back