Personalized Plates

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
I want to get some new personalized plates for my 66 Dart,so far I thought of..
DARTNBYE
66DART4U
66 DART
DARTNRND
POISNDRT
DARTPASU

Do you guys have any ideas.Thanks(8 letters or #,s allowed)

I like your first one, just with one change, make the last letter a u instead of an e....dartnbyu!! How about "snowdart"......sorry that was a cheap west coast joke !! Post pics if you get a set and show them off....gotta love early A's.

Two years ago,I tried to get..
Bluebyu
Bluepasu
Blubuyu
These were ones I wanted for my Petty Blue 73 Dart Sport,and they wouldn,t let me?Said it was a conitation(provoking,volger acts)What??Pat Benitar song Blue bayu?There whacked!Appealed it and lost.

I like POISNDRT as long as you have a bit of motor to back it up. :-D

Two years ago,I tried to get..
Bluebyu
Bluepasu
Blubuyu
These were ones I wanted for my Petty Blue 73 Dart Sport,and they wouldn,t let me?Said it was a conitation(provoking,volger acts)What??Pat Benitar song Blue bayu?There whacked!Appealed it and lost.

Roy Orbison & Linda Ronstadt (I think) both sang that song too.

When I lived in the Washington DC area there was a guy who had a plate that said something like ISLCRK. They took it from him because of one person complaining. The woman who complained said it meant I Sell Crack. The owner of the plate said he got the plate because he had land at a place called Island Creek. He fought it but I can't remember if he won.

In Kansas I saw one that said DOUSWLO. Wish I had a camera with me. I still can't believe that one got past the censors. :toothy10:

I'm liking POISNDRT, but it does sound familiar, I think I may have seen that one, worth a try none the less.

hey scott, i like the first one...dont think poisondart would really suit it since i mean its not a snake or something? lol but thats just me i guess...quick66 is cool too (my dad wanted qik69 for his and they said no for the same reason they rejected your plate ideas before- said it suggested a vulgar act lol)....i dont know how in the world mine got accepted- fastazel...if you read it enough times you know it says fast as hell, but its all good=)...heres a tip- write down any plates you can think of...if you keep lookin at em it may give you new ideas

hey scott, i like the first one...dont think poisondart would really suit it since i mean its not a snake or something? lol but thats just me i guess...quick66 is cool too (my dad wanted qik69 for his and they said no for the same reason they rejected your plate ideas before- said it suggested a vulgar act lol)....i dont know how in the world mine got accepted- fastazel...if you read it enough times you know it says fast as hell, but its all good=)...heres a tip- write down any plates you can think of...if you keep lookin at em it may give you new ideas
Matthew,not a snake YET!!

-
Back