Pet Name Help

-

catsncudas

Moparholic
Reaction score
Hey all, I need some help coming up with some Mopar related names for some of the kittens we've rescued. We already have Mopar, Scamp, Hemi, Belvedere, Duster, Cuda, Holley, and Dodge. I'm running out of ideas and I'm NOT naming any after a stinkin chevy or a ferd. Thanks.

Six-Pack, Omni, Arrow, Dana, Snubber.................give a few more minutes and I'll think of some more.

Sparky, after my 79 Arrow pickup I used too have :) Actually Sparky the Wonder Truck "Bouncy like a Tigger" The truck was a Mopar :)

Sure grip, wedge, max wedge, torqueflight, torsion, Sox, Martin, top fuel..... :)

borderline not full on mopar but close enough---desoto.

i love mopar pet names. my parents have a german shepherd named mopar and a miniture weaner dog named hemi, brother has a black german shepherd named dodge.

good luck!

mod top, .........ram,............carter,.........daytona,.......buzzz for superbee,......R/T,......500,......340,440, last ones are kind wierd for names but different
Terry

Let me see :read2: I don't see Slant, Then there is always Fury and Monaco :happy10:
Jeep, eagle, and prowler are all MoPar names and there is always Swinger :-D.
And the good ol stand by Line Lock :happy10:

Don't forget Fury,Plymouth,Newport,Swinger( for when they hang from the curtains),and
for the AMC side Gremlin,and Pacer.

I like either DAKOTA my cats name, or DODGE, my Dogs name.

DakotaRoxy.jpg

Sorry but some of those names are so random! I have one rule when naming a pet.

1. Can I imagine myself screaming that out the back door?

And NO I don't think I would yell... here sure grip here sure grip... :)

Sorry but some of those names are so random! I have one rule when naming a pet.

1. Can I imagine myself screaming that out the back door?

And NO I don't think I would yell... here sure grip here sure grip... :)

i have to use that rule too cause sometimes i want to call my dog sh$t head, but that doesnt sound too good yelling out the back door.

mod top, .........ram,............carter,.........daytona,.......buzzz for superbee,......R/T,......500,......340,440, last ones are kind wierd for names but different
Terry
mod top...holy moly i still havent seen one in real life, i kinda like them tho haha

Thought of a couple more for you: Argent, Slapstick, Pistol :happy9:

How about torquey for torque flight. You can holler come here torquey you little turkey. Or Walter P would be cool

-
Back