Petit Jean trip

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
First off "Yes it was hot":toothy10: Thank you 66aCuda "Frank and Small Block "Bill Stone"for checking in on me :-D

But I was prepared
I stayed at the camp site enjoying relaxation and talking to a few folks :happy10:

Camp site " look at the 77 site I got because of a cancellation :cheers:

Pictures staying cool :-D

petit Jean 09 062.jpg

petit Jean 09 076.jpg

Good to see you back! I just asked smallblock if he had heard from you. My bucket bench seat is covered and in my duster with new carpet...still waiting on the back seat to be finished...looks great and really comfy! Will post some pics soon.

Here is the picture of my Tuesday morning find :cheers:
when it was cool:cheers: and I was there first :toothy10::-D:-D

I see Bill has posted my find and so did Frank:toothy10: I ask them to tell everyone and thank yall men :cheers:

Bill missed the price :-D It was $120.00 for everything you see here =P~

petit Jean 09.jpg

petit Jean 09 288.jpg

Nice site Mike! Back in the day, one of my girlfriends and I used to have a favorite campspot in a state campground, "Apple River Canyon State Park". If it was taken when we got there, we'd keep an eye on it, especially if it was a family with kids. Sure enough, someone would get sick or have a minor accident and we'd run right up to the Ranger's cabin, lol.

Good to see you back! I just asked smallblock if he had heard from you. My bucket bench seat is covered and in my duster with new carpet...still waiting on the back seat to be finished...looks great and really comfy! Will post some pics soon.
Glad to be back dusterforever :-D I am beet down tired but I thought I better get on here and check on my family here. :-D

I've been answering PMs from people wanting to know where Mike is. Is he OK? Where is he? Did he wreck his car? and the list goes on.......You're wearing me out fielding the replys. Cant you just be a common Joe rather than a celebrity Mike. I see in your pic you were ready with the pepper to get home on. I see the bottle of Cabo but what is that in the other bottle...the little brown one? Next your going to tell me it a prescription...sure it is. Need to see some babe pics with MeMikes arms around em. We know you have some so cough em up. Now get after that keyboard. You have some catching up to do.....oh and some parts pictures please.
Small Block

Mike your back!! glad you had fun
Thank you res1vw21, I stayed at the site while my wife did her swap meet thing gathering lamps to sell on E-Bag :-D

I stayed cool and she had the chysler to keep her cool.

petit Jean 09 022.jpg

The only swap meet babe I got Bill :happy10:

Babe and MoPar's

petit Jean 09 106.jpg

petit Jean 09 107.jpg

petit Jean 09 109.jpg

petit Jean 09 119.jpg

petit Jean 09 120.jpg

petit Jean 09 121.jpg

petit Jean 09 129.jpg

petit Jean 09 127.jpg

Glad you and Treva had fun! Wow Mike, what a score and a sweet low price!! That intake is sweet, are you going to put that on Victoria? I think you should, again, that thing is sweeeeeet!!!!!!!!!:toothy10::toothy10:

Good to hear you had a safe and fun time memike, glad your back.:-D

Great shot on the Swinger hood. I was going to repaint mine the same way and last week deceiced to just go with black scoops instead. I will stik with the black scoops

Good to here you had fun memike. Nice find on that Offey.

Thank you Burntorange70 :happy10: I was very VERY happy to see it sitting on the ground :toothy10::cheers:

Petit Jean mouton swap meet is full of Chevy and furd parts.:angry7:
But I was glad I got there early and snagged up the 4 pack / system :-D

petit Jean 09 130.jpg

petit Jean 09 131.jpg

petit Jean 09 145.jpg

petit Jean 09 149.jpg

petit Jean 09 150.jpg

petit Jean 09 156.jpg

petit Jean 09 157.jpg

Glad you and Treva had fun! Wow Mike, what a score and a sweet low price!! That intake is sweet, are you going to put that on Victoria? I think you should, again, that thing is sweeeeeet!!!!!!!!!:toothy10::toothy10:

Thank you 8) I am not sure what to do yet, I am going to hash that around in my head when I am rested up :happy10:

MIKE..........

That 4-pack is GORGEOUS !!!!! I'd bet that you could modify a 6 pack air cleaner system for that thing too, and make it look like it was designed that way.......then a nice fresh air system in the hood with the little vacuum powered scoop.........!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry.......I know it's your car, but I'm havin' fun watching you build the thing !! )

By the way....... HAPPY FATHER'S DAY !!

Glad to see you had a relaxing week with Treva!Nice score on the intake!Looks like Victoria,s getting new braces!LOL!We have another early-A(66)owner this week,I,ll give you a hint.BACON.Let,s see if you can figure out who?LOL!Welcome home!

Nice site Mike! Back in the day, one of my girlfriends and I used to have a favorite campspot in a state campground, "Apple River Canyon State Park". If it was taken when we got there, we'd keep an eye on it, especially if it was a family with kids. Sure enough, someone would get sick or have a minor accident and we'd run right up to the Ranger's cabin, lol.
I seen them come and go all week Joe, I stayed cool and relaxed during the day and stayed at the site.

Her is a picture of me in the tent staying nice and cool :-D

petit Jean 09 052.jpg

petit Jean 09 071.jpg

petit Jean 09 008.jpg

MIKE..........

That 4-pack is GORGEOUS !!!!! I'd bet that you could modify a 6 pack air cleaner system for that thing too, and make it look like it was designed that way.......then a nice fresh air system in the hood with the little vacuum powered scoop.........!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry.......I know it's your car, but I'm havin' fun watching you build the thing !! )

By the way....... HAPPY FATHER'S DAY !!

Thank you pastortom1 :-D I know what you mean :toothy10:
Here is the first picture I took of it at camp

petit Jean 09 047.jpg

Wow! Air-conditioned tent! That's stlylin! How did you guys keep it so clean too? I always end up with an inch of mud in the tent no matter how much I sweep.... :) Helluva score on that manifold. I'd use the one the you got and clean and sell this one.. :)

Is that an am/fm shortwave radio?

Here is my wife doing here E-Bag on her phone
And some pictures from the swap meet
I did find one table of MoPar stuff, But that was bought :angry7:

petit Jean 09 195.jpg

petit Jean 09 196.jpg

petit Jean 09 197.jpg

petit Jean 09 198.jpg

petit Jean 09 199.jpg

petit Jean 09 201.jpg

petit Jean 09 053.jpg

Wow! Air-conditioned tent! That's stlylin! How did you guys keep it so clean too? I always end up with an inch of mud in the tent no matter how much sweep.... :)

Is that an am/fm shortwave radio?
I found that radio for $5 and it has a scanner and everything on it and works perfect Joe, Yes I enjoyed hearing the local Petit Jean people talking :toothy10:

As you can see I stayed at the site every day and took pictures of each day at the site, People leaving and coming in, made sun tea to =P~
Pictures from the camp site:happy10:

petit Jean 09 061.jpg

petit Jean 09 065.jpg

petit Jean 09 066.jpg

petit Jean 09 074.jpg

petit Jean 09 090.jpg

petit Jean 09 091.jpg

Talked to allot of folks while I was at the camp site and they was happy to let me get some pictures.:-D

Check out this 73 SL 125 Honda =P~
The Hemi Truck is a 04 model 8)

petit Jean 09 238.jpg

petit Jean 09 239.jpg

petit Jean 09 226.jpg

petit Jean 09 227.jpg

petit Jean 09 228.jpg

Just in case you drove by my site you would see I was having a great time.

petit Jean 09 190.jpg

petit Jean 09 191.jpg

petit Jean 09 214.jpg

petit Jean 09 212.jpg

petit Jean 09 213.jpg

An electric fan?Air conditioned tent?Wow you,re really roughing it Memike,did Treva have an electric blanket for the cool nights?LOL!!

I thought I would check out the zoom on my camera.
First picture is with out the zoom.
Cattle down there 8)
My ears would pop twice on my way up or down :toothy10:

petit Jean 09 279.jpg

petit Jean 09 277.jpg

petit Jean 09 269.jpg

petit Jean 09 270.jpg

petit Jean 09 276.jpg

petit Jean 09 259.jpg

petit Jean 09 255.jpg

-
Back