Peyton Manning to Denver??

-
the nay-sayers are only dreamin'......Tebow is front row material

the nay-sayers are only dreamin'......Tebow is front row material

I understand appreciating his character and beliefs. But what from a football standpoint makes you think that? Im not trying to poke a bees nest, I'm just curious. His stats don't put him even in the ballpark of great quarterbacks. I'm speaking strictly football here. Not character, charm, or religous beliefs..

Im kinda excited being a Raider fan. I like the fact that Peyton makes the AFC west better to watch. With the raiders improving in coaching and all aspects this will be fun to watch. The only down side to peyton is if he is hit wrong....HE is done...

I understand appreciating his character and beliefs. But what from a football standpoint makes you think that? Im not trying to poke a bees nest, I'm just curious. His stats don't put him even in the ballpark of great quarterbacks. I'm speaking strictly football here. Not character, charm, or religous beliefs..

You see this Denny..... Only a Pittsburgh guy knows, truly how to ask a great question .. you did good Bill! I will try to answer this great question.... He beat the Steelers in the playoffs.

tebow has no real stats to speak of. the timing was right ,he came in ,he won a few, and went down like a 747 out of fuel.

very much like you do not win a race on the dyno....

you do not win games on stats...Tebow has what a lot of talent will never have...heart!
(Ain't ya never watched "Rudy"?)

why even play the game...lets just compare the stats....best stats WIN!....and save the injuries

No character.... no charm...no fun

he won a few without stats , he lost a few without stats, that doesnt make him a great QB, his last throw in the NFL was a potential game winning interception. he is no better than any other first stringer in his first season

this is a trainwreck. tebow gained his popularity with his kneeling and pointing to the sky and not his skill. wow, he can run , thats great, but it doesnt win games and all the tebowing in the world is not going to win a superbowl

he won a few without stats , he lost a few without stats, that doesnt make him a great QB, his last throw in the NFL was a potential game winning interception. he is no better than any other first stringer in his first season

agree..... But I still believe

You see this Denny..... Only a Pittsburgh guy knows, truly how to ask a great question .. you did good Bill! I will try to answer this great question.... He beat the Steelers in the playoffs.

I truly believe the Steelers beat themselves in that game, but a win anyway you get it is a win... Lol

very much like you do not win a race on the dyno....

you do not win games on stats...Tebow has what a lot of talent will never have...heart!
(Ain't ya never watched "Rudy"?)

I have watched Rudy. I love that movie. But again speaking
Football, where did Rudy end up? That one game was it for him. Again, I mean no disrespect, and I wasn't trying to throw gas on any fires.. Does he have heart, yes, no doubt. Do I think he's a great football player, no, I don't. But at the end of the day that's simply my opinion

never said he was ..Great...just won't be "ridin the pine"

just my view......no charge....and remember, around here ...you get what you pay for

I truly believe the Steelers beat themselves in that game, but a win anyway you get it is a win... Lol

I have watched Rudy. I love that movie. But again speaking
Football, where did Rudy end up? That one game was it for him. Again, I mean no disrespect, and I wasn't trying to throw gas on any fires.. Does he have heart, yes, no doubt. Do I think he's a great football player, no, I don't. But at the end of the day that's simply my opinion

you must have been smoochin' on your action ...cause you MISSED the whole point of the movie

If you have heart/desire ...you can achieve anything...beat the odds...you know...the American dream!

BTW...you can disrespect me...no problem...my wife does it all the time

you must have been smoochin' on your action ...cause you MISSED the whole point of the movie

If you have heart/desire ...you can achieve anything...beat the odds...you know...the American dream!

I did indeed get the point of the movie... I may not be the brightest bulb in the bunch, but I'm not the dimmest one either... But if you look back at the original question i asked you, I said basically that all character, beliefs, (and even heart) aside my question was just from a football point of view.

In any event you answered, and I respect your answer. Our opinions don't totally match up, and I'm cool with that. Lol

I did indeed get the point of the movie... I may not be the brightest bulb in the bunch, but I'm not the dimmest one either... But if you look back at the original question i asked you, I said basically that all character, beliefs, (and even heart) aside my question was just from a football point of view.

In any event you answered, and I respect your answer. Our opinions don't totally match up, and I'm cool with that. Lol

OK with me too...I understand what you was getting at....point well takin'

OK with me too...I understand what you was getting at....point well takin'

Cool. It was nice having civilized debate that didn't break down into some kind of slug fest lmao. Now can ya head over to my build thread when you have chance, check out my current minor dilemma and over some friendly input? You build some beautiful stuff and would appreciate it. Lol

Cool. It was nice having civilized debate that didn't break down into some kind of slug fest lmao. Now can ya head over to my build thread when you have chance, check out my current minor dilemma and over some friendly input? You build some beautiful stuff and would appreciate it. Lol

as Curley (the three stooges) would say....certainly!

Tebow's not going anywhere. The Broncos have to have a second string QB especially if Manning is here. They don't even know if Manning can play, he didn't last season. I think their nuts to pay him 95 million. If they can afford that much money on a speculation they can afford 2 million to keep Tebow. I have a good friend who's neighbor works in the front office and she says their keeping Tebow their just "playing the press".

In my opinion, there is NO WAY Manning is going to last all season - no way. He's gonna get driven to the turf or his neck will snap back after a vicious hit and he's done....he should of hung it up, enough is enough.

Oh, "He" beat Pittsburgh... right... LOL

The DC for pittsburgh needed his head examined for the game plan they ran against the broncos.

Here comes the clipboard...

I can't understand why Manning would go to a team that was building to be a running team. They really don't have great receivers. It's not a great fit for him or the Broncos... I think they might do ok. But in the end it will be a bust for Mannings superbowl hopes before he retires. He will still be one of the all time greats though.

im glad this thread has been civil. i really dont care where tebow goes. but i will be glad to hear a little less of his name.

-
Back