Peyton Manning to Denver??

-
I guess Denver could just keep Tebow.....you know...for when they need a miracle!

like that game winner touchdown pass in OT....heaven sent my brothers...heaven sent!

"winning attitude but that only goes so far."

Looks to me like it gets you past the Wild Card round and into the Divisional Playoffs. As a Dolphins' fan, I'll take it! We haven't had that here in a LONG time! Send me a QB with winning attitude, please, Lord! :angel11: (and I DON't mean David Garrad!)
Yeah,I know what you mean.We got a real great one here in St Louis-bench warmer I mean!!!!

I agree, but I think Reid could break him of that & help w/ his throwing motion. Michael Vick was nothing but a tuck it & run QB when he was at Atlanta but has come a loooong way under Reid & Mohrnhinweg(sp?).

I'm not saying start Tebow, but I wouldn't mind seeing what could happen.

Got to be better than Vince Young!..

People have tried to work with him and his throwing motion. Didn't work. Vick could atleast throw the ball coming into the NFL. He just needed fine tuning and to make better decision and to go through his reads before taking off. With Tebow you have to start from scratch and hope he can change.

I can understand the Broncs going for Manning, he will be in the Hall of Fame.
Having said that, I wish Tebows all the best. He's a good man. Something you can't say about half of the athletes these days.

Go Rams !!!!!

how did Newton do in the playoffs again?

Typically, leading your team to wins will get you more hype than getting stats.

Thats BULL!:violent1:

Jim Plunkett has 2 rings and no hype or HOF. But Dan marino does?

Honestly, I am shocked that no one is seriously questioning Manning's longevity. He's 36 with a severely F'ed up neck ("surgically repaired 4 times" doesn't equal "same as before"). Sure he passed a physical, but that's a far cry from getting sacked and the game-pace pounding that will happen.
He will not see even 25% of that 96 million. My prediction...by week 9, he will have sat out at least one game.

We shall see. I certainly don't wish the guy harm.

News flash...Tebow still plays football !
He still has an opportunity to win a ring. Making your statement a prediction.
Dig ? :rr:

The water boy gets a ring when you win..I meant as the starting Qb he will never win one. The only team that wants him is the Jets...lol

The water boy gets a ring when you win..I meant as the starting Qb he will never win one. The only team that wants him is the Jets...lol

Well spit it out son,say what you mean !
We're talking football here !
You know, Monsters of the Midway,Purple People Eaters, Steel Curtain,Fearsome Foursome, Doomsday Defense, for crying out loud !!!!!!
We're talking Football !!!!!!!!!!!!
No time for lolly gagging here,you got to say what mean !!!!!!
Water boy...Water boy...Your talking Water boy ?
Come on man, Really Water boy ?
This is the NFL...Time to put yer big boy pants on man.

Whoa...Sorry,lost it for a minute.
Still a prediction......[-(

Sounds to me like a disgruntled Raider fan. LOL

as much as im tired of hearing about tebow, to say he will never win a ring is just plain _________ ! he is young and has many years of football to go, unless he gets hurt.

Done deal. The Broncos traded Tim to the Jets for a 4th and 6th round draft choice. ******* IDIOTS.

kind of knew that was coming, just didnt know where he was going, you could tell by elways speech yesterday he was gone

Anybody got a #15 Denver jersey they want to sell... LOL

The Jets are gonna be a disaster! Worse than last year is my guess.

-
Back