Peyton Manning to Denver??

-
Sounds to me like a disgruntled Raider fan. LOL
The #Raiders have more Super Bowl titles, AFC West title and Hall of Famers than the #Broncos. Not even close when comparing both franchises

They just announced a "snag" in the deal. He might be going somewhere else.

how did Newton do in the playoffs again?

Typically, leading your team to wins will get you more hype than getting stats.

Yeah Tebow won a couple of games, or should I say he got lucky... I didn't see raw talent, I saw luck. For years to come and long done the road, people will be talking about Cam, not Tebow. Cam has raw talent! For a team that has been, horrible to say the least. I'd say he did a pretty good job...

Yeah Tebow won a couple of games, or should I say he got lucky... I didn't see raw talent, I saw luck. For years to come and long done the road, people will be talking about Cam, not Tebow. Cam has raw talent! For a team that has been, horrible to say the least. I'd say he did a pretty good job...

Newton is a beast and Tebow is luck with a talented D that will need to be rebuilt AGAIN

I know down deep you boyz really love Tebow......look at the title....doesn't even mention him....

the Broncos get Manning...and Tebow gets the ink!

kinda gets the ol panties in a wad...huh?...tighter and tighter

I know down deep you boyz really love Tebow......look at the title....doesn't even mention him....

the Broncos get Manning...and Tebow gets the ink!

kinda gets the ol panties in a wad...huh?...tighter and tighter

now thats a good one LOL :D

I'll go out on a limb and say that wherever Tebow ends up will do better next season than Denver will. I will also predict that Denver won't even make the playoffs. I wonder whos ego sent Tebow packing.

Yeah Tebow won a couple of games, or should I say he got lucky...
he won more games than Newton, he got his team to the playoffs, which Newton didn't do, and, like you said, he got the ink.

Don't get me wrong, Newton is special- he could be the next Vince Young.

he won more games than Newton, he got his team to the playoffs, which Newton didn't do, and, like you said, he got the ink.

Don't get me wrong, Newton is special- he could be the next Vince Young.

LOL that's funny that you would mention Vince Young. Because Tebow won't even acheive his status. And it's exactly what Tebow will become, a one season hit wonder. Newton will make you eat those words next season... Enough said.

LOL that's funny that you would mention Vince Young. Because Tebow won't even acheive his status. And it's the exactly what Tebow will become, a one season hit wonder. Newton will make you eat those words next season... Enough said.

Naaaa, Your full of ****. LOL

-
Back