Phoenix Specialty Coatings Praise

-

valentek

69 Barracuda
Reaction score
I just wanted to show off PSC's latest work and addition to my 69 fastback.

I had PSC do the valve covers and breather last year and this year it was the air cleaner, base and nut.

Thanks Leanna aka CudaChick.

air_cleaner.jpg

air_cleaner.jpg

Beware of PSC!!!

For you new folks and others who haven't sent anything to them... Once you see up close and personal the quality and care they take with your parts you too will be a repeat customer...

Looks great!
C

Eric, your engine compartment looks terrific! Such a beautiful car ... it's an honor and privilege to have had a small part in it.

I'm delighted to hear you're happy with this latest job!

clhyer, ya kinda scared me at first LOL! Thanks for the kind words guys.

I just wanted to show off PSC's latest work and addition to my 69 fastback.

I had PSC do the valve covers and breather last year and this year it was the air cleaner, base and nut.

Thanks Leanna aka CudaChick.

View attachment 92371

That sure looks good valentek =P~=P~ Leanna sure can make these old parts look better then new :cheers: No one touches my parts but PSC.:cheers:
Leanna loves her work and it sure shows

memikeleanne (Custom) (2).jpg

That sure looks good valentek =P~=P~ Leanna sure can make these old parts look better then new :cheers: No one touches my parts but PSC.:cheers:
Leanna loves her work and it sure shows

Leanna, what is the turn around time to do a set of valve covers and a air cleaner pie plate lid?
I wanna do it all in wrinkle black and polish the fins on the M/T valve covers.

Memike, you're right -- I love what I do around here. I'm glad you guys do too!!!

Spaz, I sent you a PM. Love those Mickey T valve covers and always welcome more.

-
Back