Picked up some more 10% off Summit coupons

-
I hope you take advantage of the 10% off, like a 5- $10,000 order. a thousand off would pay for few extra parts. :D
I got 2 last year, iirc one was 20% I spent over 5k it was awesome to actually save hundreds of dollars

The nicest thing about these codes is the fact they are good all year. Some guys rush to use it on a 200.00 order and sure it’s great saving 20.00 but what if come July you want a set of heads or maybe a rotating assembly. Maybe a nice set of wheels. Then it’s nice to have this in your back pocket. I’m betting the ones given out this weekend expire in July.

The nicest thing about these codes is the fact they are good all year. Some guys rush to use it on a 200.00 order and sure it’s great saving 20.00 but what if come July you want a set of heads or maybe a rotating assembly. Maybe a nice set of wheels. Then it’s nice to have this in your back pocket. I’m betting the ones given out this weekend expire in July.
I’m thinking this one through, doing a head and cam swap so after measuring I’ll get the head gaskets.I’m getting a billet timing set and better balancer. I’ve got the front wheels in the cart. Fittings for the fuel system and hydraulic clutch. Trying to make the most of it.

That is a great device your doing. And I read your post quite a bit, there’s a lot of information in there:thumbsup: good luck this weekend

Bummer! I've been traveling since Wed morning back to PA to get the rest of my things when I moved to Utah last September. I just got a 71 Demon that I'm putting a 383 in. I'll wait for the next batch it it comes around. Youre a hell of a guy helping us out with these coupons! Kudos!

Guys I really like helping guys save a few bucks when I can. But this gets to me some so I curious to see what others think. I posted the other day when I was out of codes. Last night I get a pm from a member needing a summit code. I’ve mentioned this before but this is the worse non contributor I’ve seen so far. Look how many posts over how many years. He’s not a member in my eyes. What’s your thinking. Here’s his post count.

A9229D8B-E543-436A-836F-2720C6EA3863.jpeg

Guys I really like helping guys save a few bucks when I can. But this gets to me some so I curious to see what others think. I posted the other day when I was out of codes. Last night I get a pm from a member needing a summit code. I’ve mentioned this before but this is the worse non contributor I’ve seen so far. Look how many posts over how many years. He’s not a member in my eyes. What’s your thinking. Here’s his post count.

View attachment 1716098330
That’s ridiculous, the word must be out that you’ve got the discount codes.

I'm a real "low dollar" racer. Don't buy a lot from Summit, (even though I recently bought new solenoids for my nitrous system). So even though a coupon would help me, I'll pass and leave it for someone that can take better advantage of it.
PS: look at my post history.

As I already posted guys I’m out of codes now. It does zero good messaging me after I posted I’m out. A fresh post will be up when I get more. Messages will not be answered. Thanks.

Do you still have would take one need some parts at summit thanks
Did you even read anything beyond "Summit 10% Coupon"?

PBR has posted numerous times that he has given them all out. In fact, he even re-stated that fact in the post before yours that he is out. :rolleyes:

-
Back