Picking up this little trinket tomorrow :)

-

daves66valiant

68 Dart 340/727:66 Signet Vert 340/5spd: 68 D100
Reaction score
Been on the hunt for a nice 68 Dart for some time now. Had to get rid of the rust bucket 68 I had. I gave up on the 69 Barracuda I had my eye on.

This one looks like a real beauty. Here are a few pics. I already put a deposit on the car and will be finalizing everything tomorrow. I don't think I'll be able to sleep. :cheers::-D:-D:-D

Sucks I'm still inthe middle of my Valiant project but this one is very hard to pass up. Great little /6 cruiser.

x5.jpg

x1.jpg

x4.jpg

x18.jpg

asdasdasaSd022.jpg

x9.jpg

x24-1.jpg

x23-1.jpg

Somebody has paid attention to her,and kept her as best as possible!Nice find!Do you have a stable now?If you didn,t have one B4 you,ll have B5 now.LOL!

Damn dude that thing is friggin sweeeeeeeeeeet. It is nice to see one that isnt gold or green onnce in a while too like 68 said!

Thank you all. I can hardly contain my excitement.

Man I love Blue!!Can ya tell?

73 Dart Sport 340 TB3 (Street Basin Blue)Petty Blue,Corporate Blue.
66 Dart B5
04 F-150 FX4 Off-road Midnight Blue
06 Ford Fushion Just Dark Blue

congrats, thats a beautiful dart. i can't recall ever seeing side trim like that, its really nice!!

So Dave, you bring that one to Spring Fling or the 66 hardtop? Nice that it still has the black & yellow plates on her, don't see that to much any more.

So Dave, you bring that one to Spring Fling or the 66 hardtop? Nice that it still has the black & yellow plates on her, don't see that to much any more.

Man it is a toss up now. Both are nice cars. I still have some details to work out on the hardtop but this little thing would be perfect for the Spring Fling. Good gas mileage to boot.

Can't get too excited. I still have to finalize everything tomorrow morning. :clock:

Well hope it all works out for you. When the convert is done your gonna have a hard time picking which car to drive.

That's the car in OC. Looks good.

Yep that's the one from OC. It turns out that the car is exactly as pictured. Drove it around and closed the deal. She drives really really nice. Wow 4 wheel drum brakes are a trip.

I am now the proud owner if this 68 Beauty. It is just as impressive in person. I can't pick it up until next Monday due to my schedule. I also picked up a complete drivetrain from radiator to the tailpipes.

Complete and running carb to pan 360 MP crate motor, full tti headers and tti H-pipe dynomax turbo muffler exhaust, newly rebuilt 904 and drive shaft.

This was killer find IMO. I am totally psyched. I may leave the /6 as is though. It just looks too nice for now. Later I'll install the 360.

Nice find, I guess the Valaint will be on the back burner for awhile LOL
AL

LOL. I'm installing Doug's Headers next weekend on the hardtop Valiant for Moparmax.com magazine. That should be fun. Still slow steam ahead on the convertible Valiant though. LOL. I do need my garage back. It is a temp paint booth right now. :-D I'll have to take just a little time so I can enjoy this car for a while.

So, I do believe I will be bringing the Dart to Spring Fling since it will be the most reliable.

-
Back