Pickup trucks

-
Thanks Bob. I haven' looked at the GM products. A couple guys at work have GMs and are happy with them, but I just can't get past the looks of them. Lol
^^^^^^^^^ Agree , but ugly, new fords are no better. Not saying their not good trucks, JUST BUT UGLY !!! LOL

I had a few good Ford trucks over the years.

1972 F-250 390 cid, aluminum intake, 4 bbl, headers and 4.10 rear gears. It was my work truck back when I owned a Custom Auto Upholstery business in the early 80s.
View attachment 1715125191

1996 Bronco 351 cid, custom painted by a guy who did Harley Davidson factory special order paint jobs.
View attachment 1715125190
The truck looks great! I would probably just put a stock bumper on it if it was mine though. The Bronco though! Is definitely a two-bagger!

I have 3 trucks. An 89 regular cab short bed, an 03 crew cab short bed and a 10 Cummins crew cab short bed. Maybe it' cause I always have a trailer, but I find that I have never needed an 8 foot bed. The second 2 are daily driven and used more like a car than a truck but I have never seen a car as versatile as my trucks for daily driver duty. They haul sleds, ATVs and my Duster if needed. They take me camping and everything. I think it' the evolution of what most trucks are used for these days.
Cley

I have 3 trucks. An 89 regular cab short bed, an 03 crew cab short bed and a 10 Cummins crew cab short bed. Maybe it' cause I always have a trailer, but I find that I have never needed an 8 foot bed. The second 2 are daily driven and used more like a car than a truck but I have never seen a car as versatile as my trucks for daily driver duty. They haul sleds, ATVs and my Duster if needed. They take me camping and everything. I think it' the evolution of what most trucks are used for these days.
Cley
I kind of agree with this there more what I like to call Urban trucks for the modern consumer. And in the days gone by they had to carry a lot of eight foot loads for construction standards.
By all means it's hard for one truck to fit every man's needs. My needs call for a long bed 4 wheel drive and an extra amount of cab. While another man's needs may differ.

How can you wrong with flames? And it's not lifted. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mines got a 4 inch lift, and 33s
It was on the 33s when I bought it, and it looked silly
Now, i think the proportions are much better

20171108_113358.jpg

20171212_180928.jpg

-
Back