Pics - Don Prudhomme Race Shop Open House, 11-05-11

-
You can do The Snake's shop in the morning, drive 50 miles and hit up John Force's shop in the afternoon. Mostly Ford there.

You can do The Snake's shop in the morning, drive 50 miles and hit up John Force's shop in the afternoon. Mostly Ford there.

Force's place in Yorba Linda hasn't been his race shop since last year. He moved his race operation to Brownsburg, IN, with the rest of the big pro teams.
His place in Yorba Linda is now (or going to be) a TV/movie studio and production facility. He still has his museum and gift shop there as well.
My club, Inland Mopars, hosted the final monthly car show he had in Yorba Linda. The only car show now at his YL location is the upcoming Holiday Show in early December.

great pictures!!!
NHRA aint the same now days

what kind of camera do you have?
The main reason i asked is because my indoor pics usually suck

Thank's OC for the great pic's, as I love anything Old school, Vintage, Nostalgia drag racing, and also bring's back lot's memories back when I was younger!! Thank's again.

great pictures!!!
NHRA aint the same now days

what kind of camera do you have?
The main reason i asked is because my indoor pics usually suck

Thanks! Olympus E-300 Evolt that I bought a few years ago. These pics were shot in auto mode with the standard 14-45mm zoom lens and with the built-in pop-up flash. I want to get a "hotter" flash that will mount on the shoe but I'm going to concentrate on getting my '69 Dart build finished first.
I've been really happy with this camera. I fought the digital trend for quite awhile before finally giving in. I'm so "old school" that I still use the through-the-lens view to compose rather than the screen on the back of the camera body.
Again, thanks for the comps!

I am determined to find one of those big Dodge D700 trucks now and I am going to build it into a car hauler for my 68 Dart Race car!!!! LOVE IT!!!

Jeff

By the way is there any more pictures of those trucks that you have that you have not posted yet? If so can you email them to me? And if you have them in higher resolution and if they are larger because I am assuming you had to scale them down to get them on the website here I would appreciate it if you would mail them to me.

Thanks
Jeff

California Dreaming, I'd love to get there to see those shops but in the meanwhile thanks for the trip to the Snakes shop with pictures.

Dang man!!!!!!! This was posted over 10 days ago and I missed it ocdart!!
Thank you for bringing a great day here
I see the 3 year in a row run champ on the trailer :shock::shock::shock:

-
Back