Pics from Moparfest

-

340butterduster

no title
Reaction score
It was another great weekend @ Moparfest, weather was nice as the rain heldback, ran into some of the members from the forum, it was nice to finally meet them, as some drove a fair distance to attend.
Here's some of the pics.

Nice looking cars there, too bad it's so far away for me to go......:sad7:

Thanks for the pics... I like the looks of that black '68 barracuda

Hey....where's my car!? Just kidding Butter Duster. Nice to have met you, sorry I didn't make it out to your party at night. I was also invited to the cruise but by 5pm I was just exhausted and went for supper with some of the Ottawa guys and called it a night.

It was my first time going to Moparfest. Although much smaller than Carlisle (the only other show I ever attend) it's different and fun...much more social and homegrown like. Lots of Canadian content...not just the cars but the other eye candy if you know what I mean! :)

Looks like it was a great show. Lots of nice eye-candy I'm sure. And probably good looking cars too :). Thanks for the pics. Especially like the 71 Duster!

Grant

Hey....where's my car!? Just kidding Butter Duster. Nice to have met you, sorry I didn't make it out to your party at night. I was also invited to the cruise but by 5pm I was just exhausted and went for supper with some of the Ottawa guys and called it a night.

It was my first time going to Moparfest. Although much smaller than Carlisle (the only other show I ever attend) it's different and fun...much more social and homegrown like. Lots of Canadian content...not just the cars but the other eye candy if you know what I mean! :)

Hey 65s, I took a pic of your car, unfortunately it didn't turn out as well as 6 other ones for some unknown reason. I was actually disapointed by that.

No prob. on the invite, I only mentioned the bonfire and beers to a handfull of people, as you know how easy these things get out of hand (bonfire, beers and cars), the wife would've had my skinny little white ..., not to mention the neighbours.

We'll hook up again next year maybe, or I might be going to Ottawa later this year. Any shows there this fall?

Man! you were parked right near me! We could have gone for beers. I was on the end, behind the light green GTS in your photos. Here are the only three pics I took(I forgot to even shoot my own). Getting out after the show was hell,with the construction.

142_4279 (Small).JPG

142_4280 (Small).JPG

142_4281 (Small).JPG

Great pictures! Thanks for posting them. I guess I'll have to wait for next year. I was there a few years back, but something always comes up.

Man! you were parked right near me! We could have gone for beers. I was on the end, behind the light green GTS in your photos. Here are the only three pics I took(I forgot to even shoot my own). Getting out after the show was hell,with the construction.

How'd you manage getting a pic of the "Petty", I tried 3 times over, could not get it without a crowd in front.

It took about ten minutes to get a clear shot, that car seemed very popular. I really fell in love with the pick-up in the arena.That fella did a perfect job on it.

Great pics! Thats my buddies red 64 sport fury next to another buddies 69 b5 blue swinger!
Had a blast, can't wait for next year! Only 357? days to go!

Hey great shots.You got me in the pics standing in front of the blue duster holding a bag of 69 dart parts.Guess im finally famous.Thanks---Skips Dart Cambridge Ont.

-
Back