Pics from Mopars With Big Daddy

-

homecloned

Can't re Member
Reaction score
What a fun time, I got to meet some members and walk through drag racing history. I'll start with some members pics and a one of Big Daddy himself signing my shirt. People were trying to talk to him but he couldn't hear a word, that part was sad.
There was a plan to hook up at waggins waggon but I couldn't find him at first, the wife and I did a walk through and then we was thirsty =P~ and went back to the car to have a couple cold ones. While there I decided to move the truck closer and parked across from a blue Duster which looked kind of familier, as im sitting there the owner walk up to it and it was player1up(Matt), I recognized his shirt.8) We said hello and he told me where waggin was at. I snaped a pic as he pulled away. :burnout:
Got to meet Waggin, his dad and his son. His car draws alot of attention, more then most the trailer queens there.:-D I also met two more members at waggins car but cant remember there names right now, sorry about that please feel free to post up if you want.

I also was looking right at 71dartswingers car and didn't realize it was yours, sorry(I was the guy pointing out the rocker trim moulding to my wife) Nice car.
hemiduster, I probably was right by your car as well. I see the pic but I think ther was some comotion going on at the time, were you parked between the two cars I took pics of? Sorry
I did meet Charlie S and see his Charlies Angle 170 ci Barracuda on steroids.:cheers:
I didnt see 71dodge(Dylan)

I will start with these, I took 347 pics. The drag museum gave me goose bump when you look at the cars there and think of the history behind them.

DSC00346 (Custom).JPG

DSC00001 (Custom).JPG

DSC00003 (Custom).JPG

DSC00162 (Custom).JPG

DSC00159 (Custom).JPG

DSC00165 (Custom).JPG

DSC00166 (Custom).JPG

DSC00117 (Custom).JPG

DSC00036 (Custom).JPG

DSC00037 (Custom).JPG

I will start with this car because it is so bad. I saw this car last week at the show I was at. Plus some parking lot pics. Ther were plenty more in the lot but i only snapped these.

DSC00007 (Custom).JPG

DSC00006 (Custom) (2).JPG

DSC00001 (Custom).JPG

DSC00002 (Custom).JPG

DSC00347 (Custom).JPG

DSC00005 (Custom) (2).JPG

Nice turn out, by the looks of it. Guess I'll have to add another show on the list to make it to when the 'Cuda gets done. Thanks for sharing, Noel!

aw man i got there late and i didnt see you guys or waggins wagon i guess i didnt go to that part of the dhow i was to intranced in the swap meet man some of the stuff them had if only i had like 15000 lol

Dang homecloned :tongue9: What a great day :rock: and full of many great folks and there early A's :thumbrig::burnout:

Keep'em coming if ya got'em :blob: and I am happy mother nature was good to all of us :evil3::thumleft::happy2:
I made a new folder of your trip
Thank you for taking the time to enjoy your self and bring us along for the ride:burnout::rock:

i got some a comin and are you goin tomarrow homecloned

Some way way cool A's there. I am totally diggin the black on black 69.

Thanks for the pics.

Thanks a lot. Now I need a new keyboard because of the drool.

That black '69 is BA!8)

I am Drooling, nice car ****

I have more. =P~

Nice turn out, by the looks of it. Guess I'll have to add another show on the list to make it to when the 'Cuda gets done. Thanks for sharing, Noel!

I have some nize Cuda pics Robert. I'm glad I finally made this one.

aw man i got there late and i didnt see you guys or waggins wagon i guess i didnt go to that part of the dhow i was to intranced in the swap meet man some of the stuff them had if only i had like 15000 lol

What time did you get there? Waggin was at the end of the A-body row.
Some of the prices where pretty high.

Dang homecloned :tongue9: What a great day :rock: and full of many great folks and there early A's :thumbrig::burnout:

Keep'em coming if ya got'em :blob: and I am happy mother nature was good to all of us :evil3::thumleft::happy2:
I made a new folder of your trip
Thank you for taking the time to enjoy your self and bring us along for the ride:burnout::rock:

I have more but that is all the A's I have. I wish I could have been more attenative with who was there. I was looking right at 71dartswingers car and didn't relize it or get a pic. #-o

i got some a comin and are you goin tomarrow homecloned

No I can't make tomorrow
Some way way cool A's there. I am totally diggin the black on black 69.

Thanks for the pics.

Yeah that black on black was nice. =P~

Thanks a lot. Now I need a new keyboard because of the drool.

That black '69 is BA!8)

Oh yeah.

Was good to meet some FABO members. My car is far from "show quality", But I guess it is different enough to be interesting. My 66 Cuda was 1 of 6 cars selected for a photo shoot, for Mopar Collectors Guide. No gaurntee it will make the magazine, but they took a lot of pics. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

i got there like 12 i was late and there was a Abody row!!! what the hell i didnt see any of this

i got there like 12 i was late and there was a Abody row!!! what the hell i didnt see any of this
I didn't get to waggin to around 1:30? But I walked the swap area for a while. I did see a 68 Dart fender I sold someone about 8 months ago. 8)

And I ran into the guy I bought my GTX from. He lives in Inverness now. The first he asked was if I still had it. I bought it 10 years ago.

wow my dad ran into the guy he bought his pro street duster off of like 17 years ago he asked if we still had it we said no :( lol

I cant belive you didnt get pic of my car.The red dart sport with steelies and my redline dogdish caps is Randy Boligs wifes car that was in mm as they bought it and fixed it up.Nice meeting all of the group from here.I will be back on sunday and will take some more pics

Steve

Was good to meet some FABO members. My car is far from "show quality", But I guess it is different enough to be interesting. My 66 Cuda was 1 of 6 cars selected for a photo shoot, for Mopar Collectors Guide. No gaurntee it will make the magazine, but they took a lot of pics. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
You got it Charrlie_S :happy10: my fingers are crossed 8)
Thank you for all your tec help Charrlie :happy10::happy10:

-
Back