Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
sunday004.jpg

sunday005.jpg

sunday006.jpg

sunday016.jpg

sunday022.jpg

Thank you for sharing Bigdummy, I bet the white barracuda cought the x brand that red lighted :-D

hey that is my duster and me talking on the phone!. I had a good time out that day but I over looked something on the carb. Vac sec diaphram was bad so I am guessing the sec did not open.( 1st run after sitting 9years) Car was all over the place as well. I bought new tires the next day and have the diaphram on the way. Also need to replace the adjustable shocks... I drive this thing to the track anyone else drive with 90/10 to the track or should I adjust them when I get there? Btw tony did you look at that duster for sale in NRH? Also now that I have seen your site I have watched you race before!. I will try it down the 1/8 mile again in Denton the 27th of March.

hey that is my duster and me talking on the phone!. I had a good time out that day but I over looked something on the carb. Vac sec diaphram was bad so I am guessing the sec did not open.( 1st run after sitting 9years) Car was all over the place as well. I bought new tires the next day and have the diaphram on the way. Also need to replace the adjustable shocks... I drive this thing to the track anyone else drive with 90/10 to the track or should I adjust them when I get there? Btw tony did you look at that duster for sale in NRH? Also now that I have seen your site I have watched you race before!. I will try it down the 1/8 mile again in Denton the 27th of March.
I got it thanks

-
Back