PICS of CUDA NOTCH w/ Go-Wings ???????

-

pastortom1

Reaction score
Any of you'se guys have any pics to offer of 67 to 69 Notchbacks with an added Go-Wing ?

PLEASE POST SOME......... :toothy10:

Not a notch and not a Go-Wing but I got a lot of positive comments on it. Had some of the Mopar 'experts' scratching their heads over it, too, trying to decide if it was factory. :toothy10:
Dallas

DSC03281 (Small).JPG

Ok, you said Go-Wing. Sorry but this is the best I can come up with. Still not a notch, well I guess it is sort of.
Dallas

Barracuda200-vi.jpg

Not a notch and not a Go-Wing but I got a lot of positive comments on it. Had some of the Mopar 'experts' scratching their heads over it, too, trying to decide if it was factory. :toothy10:
Dallas

That wing looks purdy good .
There was a beige Camaro vert near me that had a chrome luggage radk on the back. I liked the way it looked so much that I bought a E-body luggage rack for my 67 cuda vert. I may never drill all those holes required to install it.
There are pics here somewhere of a fastback with a ducktail spoiler fiberglassed in that doesn't look half bad.

I've got one out in the garage in a box..........Maybe I'll do a mock-up install with some 3m tape.........

I like the low stance of that off brand wing on the vert........Not sure the height of the Go-Wing will go very well with the Cuda's lines........

If I mock it up I'll post a couple of pics and get 'yer opinions........(I'll prolly' get yelled at too.........I know.......)

I like the low stance of that off brand wing on the vert........Not sure the height of the Go-Wing will go very well with the Cuda's lines........

If I mock it up I'll post a couple of pics and get 'yer opinions........(I'll prolly' get yelled at too.........I know.......)

I liked it after I put it on and would do it again if I built another car. Painting it body color looked best, too. I was going to try a Go-Wing also but it didn't look quite right to me.

I'm getting hard-of-hearing so people yelling at me doesn't bother me much anymore. lol
Dallas

-
Back