pics of my 25.5 Demon

-
With all the talk about the hood....did you notice the radiator is misplaced? Lets see here, Large hood and radiator mounted to the outside of the core support.....Sounds like a full engine bay to me!

I like the hood. Im gonna have to run something similar on my duster as my carbs sit WAY to high.

I love the DEMON!

this is the only engine shot i have.
2poy135.jpg

John,

Who built your rear spoiler, and can you get a template of it?

Thanks,

Bill

That's a terrific looking Demon!!! I'm not a fan of the hood either, but that is a car to be proud of for sure!

looking past the paint the car fits together very good the body is very straight nice job

nice looking demon. here is a pic of my 25.5 dart i just finished and thay can hate on me too.

Attachments

• 692.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 608
  • 699.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 616
looks like you need the hood so just let the others hate :) who decides whats Chevy and whats not?

There is nothing wrong with the hood... Car looks great and the hood just adds to it.. It does not take anything away from the car... Some people will complain about anything... Heck those wheels never came on a mopar either... Should they go also for some rally's?

LOL

Would like to see more pics of it... Love the look...

John,,,,your car is awesome. I think a cowl hood looks great on a full blown pro-street lookin car. I see that baby is tagged, do you cruise with it?

-
Back