picture of rob wolf cuffed and stuffed...lmao..

-
My 2 cents: this is karma. Treat people like crap, it comes back to you from somewhere else in a big way. Maybe Dave Layson will think twice about some of his questionable business practices.

In regard to the people who say all cops are pricks, I have to disagree. I know quite a few (no, I am not a cop myself). Most of them are very cool people that put their pants on one leg at a time, just like you. It just so happens that their job involves dealing with bad situations and sometimes bad people. Are some of them pricks? Yes, I'm sure of that. It doesn't mean they all are.

I'm always amazed at how many people are ready to believe the worst about someone else. In this case, it has been easy for everyone to believe the story and throw stones at Layson's, and particularly at Dave because most of the throwers have already bought in to the "Layson's Sucks" propaganda that has been spread across the internet. Sadly, most of the people that are shouting the loudest, and gloating the most do not have direct experience with Layson's and are victims of crowd mentallity, much like rioters who don't know what the riot is about but join in because it's happening. Now, I understand that there are several people who have had unpleasant experiences with Layson's by their own testimonials. That can stand on it's own. But it's a real shame to me to see a forum like this that pulled together so amazingly to buy one of our own a car turn on someone simply because they are down on their luck and because of other people's opinions. It really shows the ugly side of mob mentallity. Personally, I'll withhold my judgement and my criticism - except to say that I believe the police acted in a totally unwarranted manner. Look at Richard Jewell, look at JonBenet Ramsay's parents and the Duke Lacross team for good examples of stupid police blunders. Police agencies and prosecutors in this country are out of control and have way too much authority to ruin people's lives on flimsy evidence. If you are happy about what is happening to Layson, look out. You could be next.

The only experience I've had with DL was years ago. I called looking for something, and the guy was such a dick on the phone, I decided I wouldn't do business with him. And to this day I haven't.

FM I have had no problems with at all. Maybe I just haven't bought the "right part" for things to go wrong, but I have had no problems.

Cops. Imagine you had a job that required you to jack with criminals all day. Remember that a LOT of these criminals seem to believe they should be ALLOWED to do whatever they want, to whoever they want, for whatever reason they want without any repercussions. They don't think they should be punished for the **** they do.

and you wonder why a cop might be a bit terse when dealing with the public.

How much would you like me to make out that REALITY CHECK for?

My 2 cents: this is karma. Treat people like crap, it comes back to you from somewhere else in a big way. Maybe Dave Layson will think twice about some of his questionable business practices.

In regard to the people who say all cops are pricks, I have to disagree. I know quite a few (no, I am not a cop myself). Most of them are very cool people that put their pants on one leg at a time, just like you. It just so happens that their job involves dealing with bad situations and sometimes bad people. Are some of them pricks? Yes, I'm sure of that. It doesn't mean they all are.

Ditto all that times 2. Gotta love some Karma

The only experience I've had with DL was years ago. I called looking for something, and the guy was such a dick on the phone, I decided I wouldn't do business with him. And to this day I haven't.

FM I have had no problems with at all. Maybe I just haven't bought the "right part" for things to go wrong, but I have had no problems.

Cops. Imagine you had a job that required you to jack with criminals all day. Remember that a LOT of these criminals seem to believe they should be ALLOWED to do whatever they want, to whoever they want, for whatever reason they want without any repercussions. They don't think they should be punished for the **** they do.

and you wonder why a cop might be a bit terse when dealing with the public.

How much would you like me to make out that REALITY CHECK for?

I would make it out for ZERO dollars. If you cant handle the job, dont apply for it.

If I didn't think that comment came from a total bonehead, I'd be offended

If I didn't think that comment came from a total bonehead, I'd be offended

Which comment? Mine? What is there to be offended about? If you cant handle a job, you dont attempt to do it. There is no shock as to what is required in policing. And there is no shame admitting you dont have the temperment or character required by a career.

I dont know about where you live but, here in Ga, we have REASON to distrust officers. You see they are indicted on a regular basis for robberies, rapes, murders, etc. I can provide links if you like. Or you can just read the paper. No offense to you but that isnt the type people I "trust".

Sorry if I dont trust a guy who thinks it is OK to rape a 15 year old on the hood of his patrol car. That may be OK in your world but, if it was my daughter, I would kill him.

Now you can call me names if you want but the facts dont change.

Again, if the police in your area are trustworthy, I am happy for you. Unfortuantely in metro Atlanta, Georgia, they arent.

Anyhow, this is off subject and I apologize for that.

And this was just on Yahoo when I pulled it up. Is he trustworthy?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080718/ap_on_fe_st/odd_starbucks_officer

Again, this is off subject and I apologize for that. Now back to the subject. What was it???????

I'm not ready pass judgement on this yet either, based on the obviously biased and incomplete information that seems to be available at this time. But I am ready pass judgement on some of the posting in this thread based on obviously stupid, retarded remarks:
Cops are a**holes no matter what...
That is simply stereotyping of the worst kind, no matter what. I don't care what part of the country you are from or whatever the circumstances, you must've been caught speeding and/or Gawd knows what else (child support? Puhleez!) to have developed this "opinion." Cops generally speaking, have my highest respect for the difficult and dangerous jobs they do for relatively low pay. Based on this and other coments you have made in this thread, it is clear to me that you are a comlpete cretin moron dimwit.

The subject of this thead now is (or should be) "Lame-*** retarded remarks regarding the Layson's controversy."

Offhand I'd say you people in Georgia need to stop hiring crooked cops.

It is usually easier to make offhand comments than debate or provide facts.
If you would like to debate or have a discussion about this, my email is public.

I like the challenge but this isnt the forum for it and I dont like to hijack threads.

Based on this and other coments you have made in this thread, it is clear to me that you are a comlpete cretin moron dimwit.

QUOTE]

Actually I'm a nice guy. Just ask my wife.

However, I do NOT like bullies, punks, or people who abuse positions of power.

Sorry I offend you so much.

And, please take note, I NEVER call either one of you names. If you resort to namecalling, you have lost any credibility in debate.

I will make the same offer to you. Email me or send a PM.

I have apologized for getting off topic and said lets get back to the thread topic two or is it three times now? I do not apologize for any of my posts.

WOW, I did not know they actually made a Cop Chia Head!!!!!!

On a more serious note I heard all the rumblings about Laysons. I heard the guys refused the proper licensing to sell the stuff. The one disturbing thing I did read was supposedly they were attempting to sell repop stuff as Pentastar N.O.S. When questioned about N.O.S. Layson was quoted 'N.O.S. means nitrous oxide'. Whatever the true and 100% real story turns out to be the bottom line is yet another person does something questionable and got caught. Now, how this reflects on our hobby and what the outcome will do to the future of our hobby is what should be on all of our minds. Now every vendor attempting to sell new Mopar stuff will be much more cautious and there wont be as much out there, at least for awhile. All in all this is not a good thing!
Chas.

Whatever the true and 100% real story turns out to be the bottom line is yet another person does something questionable and got caught.
Right. You can bellyache about evil Chrysler and big money corporate conspiracy all you want. At the end of the day, I'd be really surprised if the the police would get involved in a high profile arrest like this for something just "questionable."

Conspiracy theories are well, just conspiracy theories. Going to jail OTOH, is pretty harsh reality.

And OBTW, FrankGodboy, I call it like I see it. Name calling? If the shoe fits, wear it. I see no need or benefit to any private discussion with someone of your ilke.

And I, sir, call it like I see it. It seems anyone who doesnt agree with you is stupid in your opinion. So if I agree with you, I am intelligent. Right?

Namecalling doesnt give you any credibility. It only shows your lack of control. (Maybe you are a cop?) I have not called you one single name.

I dont care if you email me or not. I was just trying to give you an alternative to hijacking this thread.

By the way, police are sued-and lose-cases all the time based on their overstepping legal bounds. We cant say they were right or wrong in this case. We can only wait for the courts to decide.

Frank,yeah lets just let the dust settle before we assume or call names.LOL...Like all cops are assholes,and corrupt. My guess is youve been in trouble with the law,,,maybe numerous times,,,just guessing ,,like you did with all cops,,,,,and so now you have a chip on your shoulder against cops...
Sorry to get off topic,,but guys who hate cops or call all cops assholes in my opinion,are the assholes.CHIP CHIP CHIP on the ole shoulder.

What's to debate? YOU'RE the one pissin about all cops being crooked. Maybe the cops where you are are crooked. That's why I said maybe you should stop HIRING crooked cops.

I know that's a radical concept, but a sound one none the less

BOSS VEGA V8 thanks for the news clip. Alot of us knew Layson's seemed shady but really wondered if anything could get done. Thanks for the news.

Frank,yeah lets just let the dust settle before we assume or call names.LOL...Like all cops are assholes,and corrupt. My guess is youve been in trouble with the law,,,maybe numerous times,,,just guessing ,,like you did with all cops,,,,,and so now you have a chip on your shoulder against cops...
Sorry to get off topic,,but guys who hate cops or call all cops assholes in my opinion,are the assholes.CHIP CHIP CHIP on the ole shoulder.

Actually I am a conservative republican who supports honest law enforcment when you can find them.

Been in trouble with the law? LOL LOL Yeah, I just got out on my ten year stretch. I was a cop who broke the law.

I have a chip on my shoulder for ANYONE who abuses authority.

As far as the topic, what exactly was the high crime Rob Wolfe perperated?

-
Back