Not open for further replies.

BrianT

Here we go again...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling a pile of 360 parts that I have accumulated over the last few years. All parts are in good usable shape. Just been sitting in the barn gathering dust. I will list what I have for sale, but want to sell everything together. You could ALMOST put a whole engine together with this pile and still have parts left over!!

20121103_120157.jpg

The block is a 1973 standard bore 360 dated 8/22/72. It has no ring ridge and you can even still see the cross hatch in some of the cylinders. I was going to use it for a 408 stroker build until I found a 1990 crate engine (see heads below) that had a roller cam, so I used that block instead. There is nothing visually wrong with this block, it appears to have led a very gentle life. There is a slight layer of surface rust on some of the cylinders, but nothing that won't clean up with a first overbore.

The heads as mentioned above, came off of a 1990 Mopar Performance 360/300 hp crate motor that I bought. They have 1.88 intake and 1.60 exhaust valves, with hardened seats. Still have the rocker arms and shafts on them. That engine had about 60k miles on it, so I would treat these heads as good cores. I would do a valve job and new seals before I installed them on any engine that I planned on driving.

I have TWO standard/standard 360 crankshafts. One out of the 73 and one out of the crate engine. Both in good shape, no visual damage to either one. I also have TWO sets of standard bore dish piston and rod assemblies. I have a 360 car style oil pan, a used fuel pump assembly, the cam out of the crate motor (no lifters), pushrods, and 360 harmonic balancer with MSD timing tape installed. The A body four speed is NOT FOR SALE.

I'm not interested in parting pieces out at this time. I'm selling the whole thing for $300. Located near Kansas City. Send me a PM if interested!

Are the crankshafts cast or steel? Is there a intake manifold, and distributor included? :brave:

Original ad corrected for accuracy!! There is some slight rust on the cylinders but nothing heavy.

These items are SOLD!! A guy just came and loaded everything into the back of a Neon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back