Plastic lens polishing/scratch remover?

-

Suregrip391

Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck with a certain brand of lens polish/scratch remover yet? I have my dash all apart and figured now would be the time to do it. I have some scratches in the lenses. Thanks.

3M makes a plastic polish that is fantastic, sometimes called helmet polish. If you can't find it at a auto parts store, then try a motorcycle shop. This is the stuff pros use. It was recommended to me by a body shop owner.

try this stuff. saw this used on another site. results they got were amazing on some old tail lights. meguiars makes some great stuff.
http://www.meguiars.com/estore/product_list.cfm?sectionname=Professional%20Mirror%20Glaze%20Brand)>Clear%20Plastic%20Care&sectionID=34101

Hey thanks, all good ideas, Ill check them out next time I go shopping! Hopefully they have the stuff here locally. Appreciate it.

You may also try novus polish, can be found on ebay.. good stuff...comes in
three different grades #1, #2 and #3

#1 - Gently cleans all plastics without scratching. Leaves a lustrous shine that resists fogging, repels dust, and eliminates static.

#2 - Removes fine scratches haziness and abrasions from most plastics. Restores faded and discolored plastics.

#3 - Removes heavy scratches and abrasions from most acrylic surfaces. Use when damage is two severe to be restored with NOVUS No 2 polish.

-
Back