Please ..Im Overwhelmed ..need prayer for daughter/son in law and grandkids

-
just checking in .....i needed a distraction.....Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers ........ battle is still on .....wheels seem like the are turning so slow ( the CPS machine must be chevy driven ) but hopefully the 14th it will be over ....if not we have a long road ahead of us. God is Good....

just checking in .....i needed a distraction.....Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers ........ battle is still on .....wheels seem like the are turning so slow ( the CPS machine must be chevy driven ) but hopefully the 14th it will be over ....if not we have a long road ahead of us. God is Good....

Prayers and best thoughts still coming John. I can't imagine what your daughter must be going through. God help the person that ever tried to take my child.

thanks for the update john. Prayers still coming

Prayers sent to you and the rest of your family.

It's a slow process, but they have a job to do. It's to protected the children.
Even though it was an accident they still have to investigate.

There are so many children that are abused by family members or friends of
families. Like what happen to Minnesota Vikings Adrian Peterson's son. They have to be pretty cautious.

All my best to you all.

God is beyond good - He is AWESOME!!!!!!!

He is Absolutely awesome ........ And is truly a good God ........its over, they got the kids back tonight !!!!!:cheers: After a check up from the doctor today showing her how they fell along with the CPS worker someone finally seen the truth and let them have the kids .....right outta the blue ..totally unexpected. :tongue9:.. Praise God I give him all the glory. :blob: ......There is power in prayer and I thank you ALL for your prayers. :prayer:

He is Absolutely awesome ........ And is truly a good God ........its over, they got the kids back tonight !!!!!:cheers: After a check up from the doctor today showing her how they fell along with the CPS worker someone finally seen the truth and let them have the kids .....right outta the blue ..totally unexpected. :tongue9:.. Praise God I give him all the glory. :blob: ......There is power in prayer and I thank you ALL for your prayers. :prayer:

Great news, can't ask for better.

Praise God for the quick and proper resolution! Glad everyone is back where they belong!

Great news John

They should have been able to resolve faster, but I'm sure with California bankrupt they are really short handed

-
Back