Please ..Im Overwhelmed ..need prayer for daughter/son in law and grandkids

-

John Morrow

Mopars and Harleys
Reaction score
I have been asking everyone I can possibly reach for prayer......PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE .
My daughter fell with my grandson 3 month old .....they took him to the doctor said his arm was broke and the put some kind of splint on and referred her to another after setting up appointments they went back and did x rays and found he had broke some ribs in the fall ....... Now CPS have taken the kids 3 month and 18 month........this is CRAZY .....now they're talking about filing charges ........My daughter and son in law would Never hurt those babies ... they live in San Diego County CA. I am here now from Indiana........ they plan on assigning temporary custody today .....hopefully to some of their close friends that live here .....I cannot because I don't live here or have a home here for them.
Everything seems so out of control and my heart is breaking .....planes were to bring them back home to Indiana next week so the could start the move back home ........ I have prayed and cried for days ...... need more prayer ....THEIR IS POWER IN PRAYER AND I AM A BELIEVER

You got it buddy. I have long said that CPS, DEFACS, or whatever it is called in your area is useless as tits on a boarhog.

John,
I'm so sorry to hear this horrible news. I'm familiar with cases similar to this. The Doc's and nurses are required by law to report anything they suspect. Unfortunately there are more and more frequent incidents of abuse and there are some over zealous professionals also which is probably the case here. The truth will come out in the interviews so I wouldn't worry much as the kids will be back in no time at all. My prayers go out to you and your family during this trial. God's peace John.

Sorry to here this John and hope this gets straightened out.

I had to deal with them when my daughter was little. I was lucky to have people with common sense. The truth should bring the family back together, accidents happen.

I had custody of my daughter and ex kept trying to get her back, she had large bruise on her butt, looked like she had been hit with baseball bat, in reality I had never seen it, she was in tub with my niece and I heard a thud, ran to check and they were giggling, she had fell in the tub and hit the edge. Was I ever pissed but was nice to the people and told them they were welcome at my house anytime and unannounced. I had nothing to hide.

Good Luck

Prayers this gets resolved fast and they get home very very soon!!!!

I would be livid on one hand and very saddened as well.

You need prayer's ..You have them from my family and I ..THEIR IS POWER IN PRAYER AND I AM A BELIEVER.. I am also and will keep prayers sent out for you and your family, this is going to be a very hard time so stay strong and keep faith that the right thing will happen
So sorry to see anyone going threw something like this.

Prayers are with you I know what you are going through we are going through the same thing with my granddaughters.

John,
I'm so sorry to hear this horrible news. I'm familiar with cases similar to this. The Doc's and nurses are required by law to report anything they suspect. Unfortunately there are more and more frequent incidents of abuse and there are some over zealous professionals also which is probably the case here. The truth will come out in the interviews so I wouldn't worry much as the kids will be back in no time at all. My prayers go out to you and your family during this trial. God's peace John.

The above is correct. They are following procedure. We're with you here John, please keep us posted.

Prayers sent was there injuries to the mother from here fell? that would help,not nice to say but it would help in her case.Its tough now a days. Good luck.

Prayers sent was there injuries to the mother from here fell? that would help,not nice to say but it would help in her case.Its tough now a days. Good luck.

No... they were in there apt. and she tried to take the blunt off the fall while tripping over her daughter but evidently the baby also took it too.

-
Back