Please ..Im Overwhelmed ..need prayer for daughter/son in law and grandkids

-
John I'm sorry to hear this, prayers will be sent for you and your family.

Hopefully every thing works out for them.

Prayers sent buddy! Been through this before with my folks. It's not fun, but will work out just fine if everyone is honest

sorry to hear of your grandchilds injuries ,prayers from my family to yours hopin for a good outcome.some times family services gets too big for their own britches I know their needed but in the same time they can tend to be on a power trip.

John, So sorry to read this about the kids. Prayers sent now for a speedy resolution & all of you being reunited in Indy real soon....

Many prayers sent to you Brother to heal everyone's pain and return your family back together where it belongs.

I don't know how it works where your daughter is. I Florida it is slow drawn out process and these people trying to justify their job. My wife had a friends family go through this and they had to jump through a lot of hoops to get their grandson back. Took almost a year but the mother had some drug problems. Hopefully since your daughter just fell and the baby got hurt by accident it will be over quick. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Bill

-
Back