Please just let him go now.

-
Mike,sorry to hear this i know the pain your feeling i lost one of my sisters to that damn disease God bless......

sorry to hear and my prays go out to you and the family

You are doing the right thing by shareing this with us. We can offer you our love,support,advise.

I am sooo sorry to hear of your Father's illness. Gob bless him and you my friend.

So sorry to hear this Mike, prayers sent for you, your father and the family.

I had to watch as Cancer slowly took my Mom from me and my family.....

Mike I'm truly sorry to hear this is happening and pray God's perfect will be done. I lost my Dad and 2 uncles to cancer and just got word another uncle has it. I hate that stinking disease from the pits of hell with a passion.

Most sincere thoughts and prayers out to you and your family.

I lost two friends, both parents and an uncle to cancer. I know what you are going through. My prayers are with you.

Very sorry to hear this Mike! I was spared this with my parents as they both died quickly from heart attacks. Although I witnessed it first hand with my uncle and you're so right. Where's the dignity in keeping a body "functioning" on the brink with chemicals when all of us want to pass on with some sort of class and diginity. Call me crazy, but I never saw the crime in what Kevorkian did in cases like this! I'll say a prayer for you and your family!

I'm so sorry for the pain Mike. Praying for you and your family. God's peace buddy!

Mike -
Been there before as well , with my mother , so I'm with you 100% .
She was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer on 2nd May 2005 , and succumbed to its advances 5 months later , on 4th Octobre 2005 .

I would just sit next to her and talk to her , even when she couldn't verbally respond ;
I heard her talking to her parents every night ; she'd call for me , and I'd be there in a heartbeat .

in the last conversation I had with her , I told her : 'I don't want to know what [the other side's] like ; I just want to know that you're there . Please visit me if you can , to let me know that you're [ on the other side ] . '

Hang in there , bradah . Talk to your dad even when he cannot vocally respond .

May your faith -- whatever it may be -- and the faith of others help keep all of you strong during this trying time .

sincerely ,
John

My mother fought the good fight with the big C for over 13 years..

Your Pa is in Gods hands and I pray for him.

He just passed away, just a bit ago, and I wasn't even there with him.. But my aunt and his girlfriend were there with him.. This is incredibly hard but I know he is at peace and I know he isn't suffering anymore. He was afraid of dying, because he has done a lot of bad things in his life, and although he isn't a religious man, he was afraid he was going to end up in hell, or a similar bad place. I'm praying that he goes to a good place.

He just passed away, just a bit ago, and I wasn't even there with him.. But my aunt and his girlfriend were there with him.. This is incredibly hard but I know he is at peace and I know he isn't suffering anymore. He was afraid of dying, because he has done a lot of bad things in his life, and although he isn't a religious man, he was afraid he was going to end up in hell, or a similar bad place. I'm praying that he goes to a good place.
I am glad god is a forgiving god :happy10:,This world is a hard one and no perfect man walks on it Mike, My prayers and may he rest in peace
I do know how you feel, I felt sadness but yet a happy feeling that comes across me when I lost a person in pain and suffering at the end.
I am sure he walked many miles in his own shoes and did good also.

I feel your pain. I dealt with a similar situation with my Dad from 9-09 till he passed on 1-7-2010. I just doesn't seem fair to watch a loved one suffer this way. God must have a reason though you sometimes wonder what that reason is. Comfort him the best you can because when he is gone, you too will suffer.

Mike, his pain has been eased - that's the biggest blessing. It's always tough to lose a parent no matter what the circumstances.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
Hang on to the good memories, let the bad ones go.

He's at peace now, please make sure you make peace with it too. Don't beat yourself up over what you think you should have done in the past, we make decisions based on the information and feelings we had at that time, you can't second guess that. Take care

-
Back