Please Keep My Wife In Your Thoughts And Prayers...

-
Tuesday (04/19) update: Surgery went very well and extremely quick (25 minutes). Surgeon said everything appeared normal with the tonsil but we need to wait for the biopsy results (about a week) to make certain.
Thanks all for your prayers and good thoughts! Keep 'em coming until we know for sure.
Judy's resting at home and says she feels fine except for a sore throat. When the surgeon came out to talk to me he said, "She's a tough one! I wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alley."
Like I didn't already know that!

Great news! :angel7:

Thank you all for your prayers and good thoughts.
We just got the call from the doctor tonight letting us know everything is fine with the tonsil. The biopsy came back clean and no worries.
The power of prayer.
Thank you again to our FABO family. Your support is truly appreciated.

Just saw this thread.....Great news ocdart :thumrigh:. Please tell her hello from us and congrats on the hurdle!!

Outstanding News this evening
:tongue9::tongue9:=D>:love5::love5::happy7:\\:D/\\:D/:wav::hello2:
So happy to hear this news ocdart, Thank you for this update and say :hello2: to your lovely wife for us please, and be :-$ if she is resting :thumrigh:
memike is so happy for yall!!

Count on the request honored. My wife went thru the same 7 years ago and I still shudder everytime she has a hiccup.

GREAT NEWS !!!!

-
Back