Please Pray For Emma

-
Don't do face book, but will continue to pray for Emma and your family.

God Bless!

Mike, our prayers go out to Emma and the rest of the family. She is such a sweetheart and we will be thinking of her and sending all of our positive thoughts.

god bless mike,wishing for a speedy recovery i myself have 2 little ones and it just tears me to pieces to see this.

Michael,prayers are on the way for little Emma,last time we spoke she was doing so well...God bless..

I'll be praying for her healing, and for peace for you and your family.
God Bless.

Done...with a heavy heart. May God be with Emma and her family.

Our thoughts and prayers are going out to Emma also, and please give her a big hug from us. I will have my wife look her up on facebook and send her a message there too. She is such a sweetheart, I don't like to hear that she is feeling less than perfect. God Bless her and your whole family. The Gallihers

Our prayers sent, God bless Emma and family and friends. Rebel and family.

Mike my thoughts and prayers are with Emma and your entire family as you deal with this. My oldest daughter had a pretty rough first 2 years of life and I know that theres nothing worse than seeing an innocent little one go through stuff like this. If you ever need someone to talk to or vent to dont hesitate to message me. God Bless!

Mike all our prayers and get well wishes to Emma and prayers also to you and the rest of your family.
It's terrible when a little one takes ill you feel so helpless.
You wish you could snap your finger and it would all go away.
God bless you all! :angel5:

Tom and Mary

My prayers to Emma again Mike,[-o< And to your lovely family[-o<[-o<[-o<

Prayers are on their way Mike for Emma :angel13: and your family.

My prayers go out for Emma and your family during this difficult time. Have faith in God and never doubt.

-
Back