Please pray for Kitty.

-
Rob I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier to pray but sure glad to hear she's doing much better. Strokes can happen to anyone at anytime without warning. Last month a guy that was in my class in school was working and just dropped over dead from a massive stroke. Only 52 yrs old and strong as an ox

Well, I must admit, her prognosis "ain't the greatest". They say her odds of having another one but much worse are over 50%. BUT her chances of having another one if they try to remove the clot are almost 100%. We're goin with the over 50% and praying. That's all we can do.

Well, I must admit, her prognosis "ain't the greatest". They say her odds of having another one but much worse are over 50%. BUT her chances of having another one if they try to remove the clot are almost 100%. We're goin with the over 50% and praying. That's all we can do.

I hope that she can pull through... She's tough and made it this far, keep it going...

Let her know that we are all pulling for her...

I hope that she can pull through... She's tough and made it this far, keep it going...

Let her know that we are all pulling for her...

She has read everything that's goin on.

Geez, that is troublesome to say the least. Living with these thoughts in mind can be tough, I still worry about my wife, and they say she is doing well. Keep up the faith.

Geez, that is troublesome to say the least. Living with these thoughts in mind can be tough, I still worry about my wife, and they say she is doing well. Keep up the faith.

It is what it is. That's what we've been dealt so we're gonna make the best of it. Taint got no other choice.

Sue and I are still Praying for Kitty and you Rob. Just know that you both are in the Gentle Right Hand of GOD.

''it is what it is'' , friend of mine had said that as well as ''ate dead yet'' . well it will be a year pretty soon , i've not heard him say it . my thoughts and prayers with you n kitty . hope your able to enjoy life .

prayers heading your way. and will add yall to my churches prayer list as well.

-
Back