Please pray for Kitty

-
I dare them to send me a bill. That's all I gotta say.
Kitty and you seem to definitely be seasoned country folk, she'll recover and be better than ever, as far as getting a bill from them inconsiderate health care people, tell them where they can shove it.

Last edited:
Praying for you all!!! Including her hospital caretakers. Please keep us posted when you can.

Thank you all. She's sore......they completely missed her hand we are pretty sure is broke. We'll know tomorrow, as her regular doc appointment is then. Certainly thankful it wasn't any worse, but deadgummit on the service.

Thank you all. She's sore......they completely missed her hand we are pretty sure is broke. We'll know tomorrow, as her regular doc appointment is then. Certainly thankful it wasn't any worse, but deadgummit on the service.
Shee, you sure got the worst service! I will be glad when her doctor looks at her RustyRatRod, continued prayers brother.

Sounds like a terrible fall!!
Speedy recovery!!!
Get lots of rest, I’ll put in a request to the big guy and he will do the rest.

Sounds like a terrible fall!!
Speedy recovery!!!
Get lots of rest, I’ll put in a request to the big guy and he will do the rest.
It was. We are very thankful it was not any worse. It certainly could have been.

Good to hear Kitty is going to be ok in the long run Rob. What the hell were they doing at the hospital? Playing on their phones?

Jack

Good to hear Kitty is going to be ok in the long run Rob. What the hell were they doing at the hospital? Playing on their phones?

Jack
I have no idea. She never got a room. They let her lay on a gurney bleeding for over three hours and finally stitched her head up in the hallway, with two arrested suspects in the room just lookin at her the whole time.

Still praying.I fall all the time and don't drink anymore.Its not fun.

Still praying.I fall all the time and don't drink anymore.Its not fun.
I fell down the FRONT steps about two weeks ago. ..and that's seven steps. I was able to "stay up" until I got off in the dirt thank goodness and didn't fall on the dang concrete walk. I actually missed the very last step and lost my balance. Old people stuff. lol

Just got back from the doctor after jacking up my hip last month while missing a step on the stairs. Now have to do therapy and x rays and all that happy ****.
The golden years my ***.

God bless you

BE9E6106-E936-4946-8BD2-14BAC3EBAD05.jpeg

-
Back