Please Pray For my Son

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Our little man needs to have surgery in the morning, he is only 4 weeks old. He has an issue where his stomach won't allow the food to enter his intestines causing him to vomit, he can't hold any food down. The operation should be quick but as a daddy I can't help to worry. Please send your prayers for little George, Thanks alot, Keith.

Prayers sent. God will take care of him and give the Dr's the knowledge to make your little one OK in no time. Please keep us updated.

Our little man needs to have surgery in the morning, he is only 4 weeks old. He has an issue where his stomach won't allow the food to enter his intestines causing him to vomit, he can't hold any food down. The operation should be quick but as a daddy I can't help to worry. Please send your prayers for little George, Thanks alot, Keith.

I went ahead and said one now.

God, bless and watch over George.
Please help make him well now.
Bless his family and watch over them too.
God Bless you all.
Amen.

Will say one later and in the morning too.
Good Luck.
John.

Prayers do help.You will have my families prayers tonight, and every night until you tell us he's OK. It is normal to worry, And its the right thing to pray for each others well being. God loves all his children.

You bet prayers help! I'll be sure to pray for your little guy. Be at ease my friend,God will be there!

you got it bud. You know it.

Prayer's sent man, the condition is called Pyloric stenosis. I had it when I was a baby and so did my new born son. It is a pretty simple procedure but I know that doesn't ease your tension. Everything will be just fine. God bless.

prayers sent.

Being a dad is more stressful than some might think.

the rule of thumb is that the dad is the tough guy and the mom is the softy.....not the case at all.

best of luck to the little guy and the rest of you!

If it's what I think it is pyloric stenois, I had that same surgery when I was a baby. You have nothing to worry about because this is a common surgery and is usually seen on the first born son

Prayers are on the way, Keith. And I'll email my in-laws on this, too, so Ma can put George and ya'll on the list.

-
Back