Please Pray For my Son

-
Glad to hear you're on your way home and everything went to plan. It's amazing how quick little ones bounce back.

Great news, in a short amount of time hee will be asking for his own Mopar.

Just got discharged & we get to go home!!! Little guy is doing great!

Bring it to the folks 66340SEDAN
I have a good night starting out
and this is the news I needed to sweeten it up even more :eek:ccasion:
I want to hear when he makes poo :poke: Yep!! been drinking and home alone :drinkers:
Thank you for the great news 66Sedanman :wave:

Wonderful news and a great relief for both parents. I bet George grows up to be strong as an ox, the ones who have a challenge when they are tiny usually do.

Bring it to the folks 66340SEDAN
I have a good night starting out
and this is the news I needed to sweeten it up even more :eek:ccasion:
I want to hear when he makes poo :poke: Yep!! been drinking and home alone :drinkers:
Thank you for the great news 66Sedanman :wave:

Well Mike, he went poo this morning if that is what you meant, he hadn't gone since monday morning, he already filled up 2 more monsters this evening at home!!

Feels good to be at home now, he is so happy and confortable now, he is eating more and more, keeping it all down. I rocked him to sleep tonite in his bedroom, he is such a special guy, I was so happy for him that I got tears in my eyes :D I can't thank you all enough for your support :wink:

I didn't think of this but but my wife said of the last 4 weeks, I spent a total of 1 week sleeping in hard chairs and unconfortable retarded pull-out beds :tard:

Oooofda, hopefully that is over!

I just got home from being away at work. It's good to hear that everything went well.

And I'm shocked at how many of us have had this problem. I had the same surgery 48 years ago, at five weeks old. But back then, I had to stay in the hospital until I gained my weight back.

I still have the scar.

Hi Keith
Glad to here the little guy is doing good.
I just saw this. I haven't been on here much to busy trying find a job.
Enough about me.
Glad the little dude is able to eat and keep it down.

All the best

Tom

-
Back