Please Pray For my Son

-
Our little man needs to have surgery in the morning, he is only 4 weeks old. He has an issue where his stomach won't allow the food to enter his intestines causing him to vomit, he can't hold any food down. The operation should be quick but as a daddy I can't help to worry. Please send your prayers for little George, Thanks alot, Keith.

Keith, both of my younger boys had the same surgery when they were babies. It took six months to figure out what was wrong with the older one and three months for the younger one.

The doctor told us after the older one, that it was pretty rare, and would probably never see it again.................... till the younger one came along.

They both have a scar on their stomach, and when they were little they wanted to know where everyone else's scar was? They thought everyone had them.

Anyways, It's not an easy thing to go through, talking from my own experience with my boys but, your little guy will be just fine!

Prayer's sent to you and your family from the bottom of my heart.

I just said one for our Lil' mopar Guy.....he's a bit small to be adding cereal to his milk so that ain't gonna help but we can keep him in the prayers and our hearts.......Wagg's

Just sent mine in im sure everything will be fine, your little man will be A-Ok in no time at all godspeed on his recovery.

I've got my fingers crossed for your boy and will send a prayer - he will be right as rain in no time and be eating you out of house and home to boot.

My wife and I will definitely have and keep him in our prayers. (and you too...as I know this is a stressful time)

I hope everything works out well !

Hang in there - & keep us updated!

My little guy had a very early surgery too, and the power of prayer is awesome, took him though without a hitch, and yours will cruise through too.

I had freinds whos baby had the same thing. Operation went well, two months later baby doing great. Prayer sent.

I'm not the praying type but my heart goes out to the little guys. Peds are my favorite resilient patients. He's going to do awesome. I've seen this surgery a number of times. The procedure itself goes very quick. Hopefully, he has an IV already and anesthesia will be fast. Wishing your little boy a very speedy recovery.

Prayers on the way George! Keith, before you know it the years will have flown by and George will be learning how to bring up the R's and side step the clutch.

Keith, our boys where born on the same day. So you bet I'll be prying for your little guy!

-
Back