Please say a prayer for Nella

-
Eating like a horse??? :popcorn:

Does that mean she's eating hay on all fours???? :poke: LOL! :D

Glad to hear that she's feeling better... :thumbsup:

Would be nice to confirm that she's all cured.... :BangHead:
I meant eating WITH her horse!! :)

IMG_1185.JPG

I don't know, with all the hell she has been through, I think I would have a heart to heart with her doctor(s) and have a test done to verify it's gone! But all we can do is hope and Pray!

I'd give anything to have fluorescent poop.

Tell her I said keep her chin up. We're all prayin for her.

I'd give anything to have fluorescent poop.

Tell her I said keep her chin up. We're all prayin for her.

Well Rob, unfortunately, that would mean that you have CDiff, and you do NOT want that!! It is sort of a fluorescent orange, kinda the color of Trumps hair!!!

I just gave her a hug from you all, and a peanut butter cup, she thanks y'all for both, and for keeping her in your prayers!!

Thanks for the update, still praying for her continuing good health. Been at hospital all day with brother-in-law and I am worn out. Can't imagine how ya'll have felt after all this time but maybe now you all can get some much needed rest.

Well, according to my best sources, and that is the princess herself, the culture could not be checked because it needs to be loose! And without getting into too much detail, there are many good signs that it may have worked! I too was wondering when we would be hearing something back, and the bride has been on 12 hours for the past 3 days so we don't see each other, so my only news is from Nella! She feels well enough, is not having tummy aches, is eating like a horse, and although she doesn't have her full energy back, this may be because it is too soon after the procedure to really get over it! She has been dealing with this for a long time, and I guess we can't expect her to just pop out of it!! So, I'm not ready to call her cured, and really we gotta wait until she has a loose one to send off!! (Trying not to be too graphic, and keep her dignity intact!!)

Thanks everybody for keeping her in your thoughts and prayers, she's the biggest trooper I know to put up with this for so long!!! You know I will be posting if and when we get the negative on her test!!! Geof

So, I asked the bride if we were going to get a confirmation, a test, anything, to get a positive answer as whether she is cured or not! Her straight answer was no, we are not! Unless Nella has signs of still having the disease, like loose BM, stomach pain, or a fluorescent color to her BM, she is considered cured by the establishment!! That doesn't sit well with me because she was not cured after the first procedure, and between procedures was in much less pain because we got a positive test back and were able to go right back on the antibiotics and not allow it to flourish! By the time she starts having stomach pain, it is already blossoming inside her and is much harder to contain!!

I guess this is where faith comes in...faith in the system, and faith in God that this is actually over!! It is through all of your prayers that our faith has been bolstered, so now we must rest on that and let faith take over!! We are going on, with the faith bestowed upon us that she is past this, and until we see any different, that's all we can do!! Thanks again everybody, we hope to be able to thank everyone one day in person, you all are deserving of the biggest hugs Nella can give!! I hope everyone knows how much you all mean to us!!! May God bless you all as we have been blessed!! Geof, Wendy, Nella and Ian!!

I am having good thoughts on this Geof, I will continue my prayers for Nella and the folks that are doing all they can to help ... Oh my !! I had a bad start to this day and seeing this has me on my toes with happiness just knowing she is showing signs of being cured , I can't type I am so full of love seeing this !! Good morning hugs from Me :) !!

Hay man Im just now getting to where i can get the the computer and see how every ones doing yall still in are prayers.

Sitting here with Nella this morning, it's been a long night!! Not because Nella isn't feeling well tho, this time it's her brother! He broke his wrist last night at roller skating, so we're going to be Dr Mom today while The real Dr Mom is at work!!

Nella is feeling much better lately, although she is still tired a lot! We have been getting out and trying to get back to life slowly but surely!! We are not sure if the CDiff is gone, but unless some regular symptoms return, we are hopeful that it is now gone!! So, here's a pic of her, feeling better, and just a little silly!! She says Buenos Dias to you all and we wish everybody a happy Easter!! Enjoy your weekends everybody!!

IMG_3521.JPG

Well she certainly looks a lot better. Now her brother broke his wrist? If you had an Aflac policy you would make a fortune! lol

looks like she has a mischievous smile, glad she is doing better and praying she and her brother continue to improve. Have a Happy Easter, Joe

Give her and Ian a happy easter from us!! BTW whats her horses name? Am I wrong or is she putting a little weight back on?

A broken bone or stitches is what boys do Geoff. I remember my sons first run to the hospital for stitches he thought he would die.

Give her and Ian a happy easter from us!! BTW whats her horses name? Am I wrong or is she putting a little weight back on?

She is eating very well, Wayne, which is chubbing her up!! Now, if she would just try new foods we could vary the menu a little bit!! Typical kid!!!!

Nice! The smile says it all eh? Sorry to hear bout the other young un. Hope it aint his wiping hand Dr/Mr Mom

Good morning Nella :) It's true !! A smile first thing in the morning is something special :D Thank you for butting on on my face Geof, Nella looks so happy :thumbsup:
I bet Ian will be picking up Easter eggs and chasing girls today (Little tuff guy).. Happy Easter everyone .

-
Back