Please say a prayer for Nella

-
Let's hope that they get it once and for all this time.... :thumbsup:

Thanks for the update .
Praying God will guide the doctors hands and give them wisdom,
as he comforts Nella with peace that surpasses all understanding .
God Bless

Expecting the best!!! With any luck this is the last step on a rocky path. I can't wait for this to be nothing but a memory, Geof.

Well, her appointment was at 12:45, it's now 4:00 and she hasn't been called back yet!! She's a nervous wreck and had had some major spasms because of it!! Way to go huh?? As if she wasn't already wired up over the whole deal!!! I'm ready to grab somebody by the throat!!!

Geof, You've got many prayers headed your way for Nella's procedure to be a huge success!! Please give her a big hug & kiss from me...

Our prayers continue for Nella and your family, Geof.

G-d bless,

Harry and Family

Well, here's our final update for the night folks!! Nella is at home, and is sleeping! Went to bed without eating, she's pretty wiped out! They did say that they consider the procedure a success tho and were able to get all the way into her small intestine to plant the med!! So, we shall find out in 2-7 days if it is indeed a success!! Hopefully I will be able to come back one last time with a closing report that she is cured!! Gosh, that would be awesome!! It's been a long road!! Thanks again everybody for keeping her and our family in your prayers, it means the world to us!!

keeping my fingers crossed and praying this is going to end this long battle. Thanks for the update and keep us posted. There is a lot of us very concerned for your family. Maybe we will get to meet one of these days

keeping my fingers crossed and praying this is going to end this long battle. Thanks for the update and keep us posted. There is a lot of us very concerned for your family. Maybe we will get to meet one of these days

We would love to be able to meet you one day!! Anybody that's ever gotten one of Nellas super hugs knows that they have magic in them, and all of our great friends here deserve one for sure!! Plus, she loves to give em out!! I wish we could line you all up and you could all get yours!!! Now that would be a great day indeed to be able to meet the great people of this site!! There are many....many!!!!

Mate let Nella know she has prayers comming all the way from Australia .

Anthony

Geof you and your family mean the world to us too. To see that sweet girl smile and experience a super hug is magical indeed. We would love to hear you have found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. So are we down to 1-6 days? God bless.

-
Back