Please say a prayer for Nella

-
Prayers being sent out each day for Nella and all the family, awaiting updates on our girl Geof..

Geof, our family will keep Nella in our thoughts and in our prayers. May G-d grant her a full and speedy recover.

G-d bless,

Harry and Family

Well all, first of all, thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!! She was moved last night to critical care at the University of Michigan hospital, which should provide the best care available! They are at a loss as to what's going on, as are we, but they are trying to find the source of her infection, which is causing her a lot of pain, and aggravating her usual conditions as well! She is in a constant state of foot pain, one of her main regular afflictions, kind of like having a charley horse in your leg, only not going away! It makes it hard to do the other procedures that they are trying to do when she is constantly writhing in pain! It's very hard to be with her and witness the pain she is going through, on top of the reasons and symptoms of why she is there!!

Again, thanks for all all your prayers, it's nice to know that she has friends here who care!! I'll show her this thread when she is able to relax a bit and can enjoy the significance of your prayers and friendship!! She is not a religious person, although we think she believes in God, we also know that she is very upset with him for making her the way she is!! Im sure this isn't helping mend that relationship!!!

Well all, first of all, thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!! She was moved last night to critical care at the University of Michigan hospital, which should provide the best care available! They are at a loss as to what's going on, as are we, but they are trying to find the source of her infection, which is causing her a lot of pain, and aggravating her usual conditions as well! She is in a constant state of foot pain, one of her main regular afflictions, kind of like having a charley horse in your leg, only not going away! It makes it hard to do the other procedures that they are trying to do when she is constantly writhing in pain! It's very hard to be with her and witness the pain she is going through, on top of the reasons and symptoms of why she is there!!

Again, thanks for all all your prayers, it's nice to know that she has friends here who care!! I'll show her this thread when she is able to relax a bit and can enjoy the significance of your prayers and friendship!! She is not a religious person, although we think she believes in God, we also know that she is very upset with him for making her the way she is!! Im sure this isn't helping mend that relationship!!!
is she diabetic?

Prayers sent. We need her better so she can continue to drive Sunfish as she did in her video awhile back. Wishing her and the family all the best.

is she diabetic?

No Mike, she's not!! With all of the procedures she's been through over the years, I'm sure they would've found that out some time ago!! I don't know of a single person who has been poked, prodded, tested, scanned, observed, medicated or treated more than this sweet girl! Her labs have been sent all over the world, she has tried dozens of different medicines, been tested and scanned dozens of times over the years, and in the last 3 months alone has been seen by at least 30 different medical personnel!! She is a trooper for sure, but she is losing hope that any help can be found!!

Quote[Well all, first of all, thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!! She was moved last night to critical care at the University of Michigan hospital, which should provide the best care available! They are at a loss as to what's going on, as are we, but they are trying to find the source of her infection, which is causing her a lot of pain, and aggravating her usual conditions as well! She is in a constant state of foot pain, one of her main regular afflictions, kind of like having a charley horse in your leg, only not going away! It makes it hard to do the other procedures that they are trying to do when she is constantly writhing in pain! It's very hard to be with her and witness the pain she is going through, on top of the reasons and symptoms of why she is there!!

Again, thanks for all all your prayers, it's nice to know that she has friends here who care!! I'll show her this thread when she is able to relax a bit and can enjoy the significance of your prayers and friendship!! She is not a religious person, although we think she believes in God, we also know that she is very upset with him for making her the way she is!! Im sure
this isn't helping mend that relationship!!!] Quote

I hope this helps her.

It's not difficult to understand her feelings considering her situation.
Sometimes it helps to get thru when you are just thankful for the opportunity of life. I know that's not much to hang your hat on but it's all I have and it helps me at times. Gets me to reflect on all I have witnessed in life and what I would have missed had I never been born.
Still praying for her.

I really enjoyed the videos that you posted of her first drive in the Barracuda... :steering:

And I believe that there was one with a burnout... :thumbsup:

Tell her to get better soon to make some more for us.... :D

No Mike, she's not!! With all of the procedures she's been through over the years, I'm sure they would've found that out some time ago!! I don't know of a single person who has been poked, prodded, tested, scanned, observed, medicated or treated more than this sweet girl! Her labs have been sent all over the world, she has tried dozens of different medicines, been tested and scanned dozens of times over the years, and in the last 3 months alone has been seen by at least 30 different medical personnel!! She is a trooper for sure, but she is losing hope that any help can be found!!
oh I see.. didn't mean to insinuate anything - I just know that diabetes can cause major issues with legs and feet... heavy pain being one.

We will be praying for Nella and your family Geof, in this time of need, especially when it involves a child! May God be with you all, and see that your daughter is completely healed, with a super speedy recovery! God Bless, Dodge33

Prayers to all of you. U of M is one of the best hospitals on the planet. Hopefully they'll find the root cause for Nella's pain.

-
Back