Votes: 95 64.6%
  • 1969 Plymouth Valiant 2 door post

Votes: 52 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-

dodge71demon

Reaction score
If you had your choice and both were of equal build which one would you rather have?

1 -- 1971 Dodge Demon

2 -- 1969 Plymouth Valiant 100 2 door post

I chose a 69 Valiant because 1, I have a 69 v100 four door, and 2 I think if they were equal builds the valiant would be much more unusual in a crowd of cars. I do also like 71 Demons though.

However since you are doing a poll I'm sure the Demon would be the favorite, it is a sporty and more popular car.

I've been involved in a (currently) 5-year project '69 Dart. The boxy Dart has always been a favorite since my first '69 Dart 340 Swinger bought in November 1969.
But between these two choices I'd quickly choose the Demon because the Demon only had a 2-year availability.

ive gotta choose the valiant. i love the looks of the boxy valiant!! nothing wrong with a demon either but i prefer the valiant!

I'd chose Demon, but that does not take away anything from the coolness of a Valiant.

:evil2::angryfir::evil2::angryfir::evil2: Demon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love them both but I have to be different, Valiant!
Post cars ROCK.

I like different and yes you just do not see that many post cars and few Demons on the street and I do not believe I've ever seen a 69 Valiant

Had to vote for the Valiant post. I think the Demon looks great, but actually passed one up in 72. It was the color and equipment I was looking for in a new Duster 340, but couldn't get past the name. So I opted for a 72 340 Duster of a different color over the Demon. :banghead:

I really do like the Valiant post cars though, real sleepers.

Tough call, but I had to go with the Valiant. The sleepier looking, the better, if you know what I mean. Of course, if I had seen this poll on a different day, my vote may have been different. Both have their merits, and I'd be very happy with either one in my driveway!

equal build both will perform about the same, maybe Valiant a hair quicker due to weight, but i think you could fit bigger tires on the demon.. resale should be better with the demon, anyway you know how i voted!!

Attachments

• demon new 008 (1280x853).jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 255
Tough call, but I had to go with the Valiant. The sleepier looking, the better, if you know what I mean. Of course, if I had seen this poll on a different day, my vote may have been different. Both have their merits, and I'd be very happy with either one in my driveway!

This is exactly my problem. I have a 71 Demon that I've owned for several years and have the itch for a 69 Valiant but can't have both. Rough choice Demon or Valiant

-
Back