Poll: The Wife, or the car???

The Wife or the Car? Which One would you keep?

• Keep the Wife?

Votes: 76 52.1%
  • Keep the Car?

Votes: 70 47.9%

• Total voters
-
I thought about adding that choice to the poll but this was just a way to see how the mood out there is towards married life and the choices of the car or the wife. Sorry If I stirred up any bad feelings that some may have had due to failed relationships etc.... That was not my intent in posting this. There have been times when my wife and I don't see eye to eye if you know what I mean, and she is of the opinion that I would choose the car over her. I love my wife and I am blessed to have both.

Oh, no bad feelings here, I'm, as stated in a previous post, very happily divorced. I can come and go as I please, spend my money, or NOT spend my money, as i see fit. I can work on projects until any hour I want;' or just leave some things go around here until I get the urge to clean/repair them.

Hell, I have a cleaning lady come in every 2 weeks just to keep things at a base level(I do clean, by the way).

I'm very happy at this point, and I meet someone and they knock me off my feet, so be it, but I'm not searching, either.

FF

If you dont say keep the wife i,m sorry you dont know how I feel.When you have a good wife this question is stupid.

I know exactely how you feel,my wife is a true one of a kind and no other woman could EVER replace her..cars come and go..signed by a very very happily married man:-D:-D.....GO PATRIOTS!!!

AS much as I have loved my Dart longer than I have my wife... 30 years vs. 14 years the car could be replaced. Finding a woman such as my wife would be too difficult. I played that game enough when I was young! She came along and put an end to that and keeps myself and our son very happy!8)

Well Iam most likly the luckest Husband here.My wife says if there is no hot rod in the driveway she is out of here.I have my cake and eat it too.PS you just have to know how to treat a gal RIGHT.

sitting here in the bedroom on the puter and the wife brought me scrambled eggs and weiners and a cup of coffee without me asking. lets see your mopar that does that and i will change my vote.

Ive had my charger since god knows,so if the lady says it goes,
she goes.
It came before her so she cant say s***!
But what you want,is a girl that loves you for you
weak or strong,right or wrong.
an lets you have your toys.
Best of both worlds,find that girl,an thats wifey right there haha!

sitting here in the bedroom on the puter and the wife brought me scrambled eggs and weiners and a cup of coffee without me asking. lets see your mopar that does that and i will change my vote.

Leave your car and wife out in the rain for a year an wel see
which one complains first lol :-D
:love7:

I have the greatest wife in the world. She lets me have my Mopar toys and she has helped me nurse my ailing 81 year old mother for a year now. Cars come and go (I guess women do as well) but I never grow too attached to a car. If I had the same car I had as a kid or I had my old mans car or something special like that then maybe it would be different with cars. But I like to enjoy these cars for a few years and then move on. I have had 5 classic Mopars before these two Darts. And as I have told my buddies who are really attached to their cars, they are only cars, only machinery and I wish I still had my dad here with me to share my hobby. So I guess I am rambling but your family is tops and the cars should fall somewhere right behind.

I've been married almost 20 years so I guess it would depend on the circumstances, and which car. She already knows the answer if she said the Dart or my Cuda had to go, I've owned my Dart since I was 18 and my Cuda was my first car and still has my mothers name on the title since I was 16 when I got it so she knows not to even think it, not that she would anyway.

A woman who would have you make that kind of decision isn't worth having around anyway. I could see it if you went out and spent money out of the joint savings to buy it without consulting with her or something like that but, for a wife to say sell your cars or I'm gone? She obviously don't care about your interests or feelings so I would say hit the road.

How many woman do you know that would give up something they care about if their husband had them make that same kind of decision?

You would be an abusive husband if you asked them to give something up, that only works one way blownfish.
I am not bothered by any comment here, I have a good woman now that doesn't stop me from doing anything or having anything. It only took me 45 years to find her.

was never said the wife was making you choose. its just a which would you keep if you could only have one. Its been 30 years mine hasnt figured out how to run me off.

Voted to keep the wife, but I didn't looked at it from the standpoint of the wife saying "me or the car".

When I got rid of my Duster, she missed it as much as I did and was all for getting it back when I had the chance. Now that I have both the Duster and Valiant, she would rather see me keep both. I've got a good one.

You would be an abusive husband if you asked them to give something up, that only works one way blownfish.

Exactly my point, a woman that would even think of having you make that decision isn't worth having around anyway so you would be better off without her.

I would have gladly given up my car if they would have just taken my first wife (a/k/a the witch from hell) with it.

Now with this wife I would have to eliminate the car and keep the wife.

first of all dont buy them....lease them...

that way you wont have a wife...and you can keep your car...

Ahh......what was the question ??

P4171404.jpg

P4301429.jpg

P6041685.jpg

I had my car ten years before I found my wife but I would still take my wife over my car without a second thought. I really love my car and it truly is a part of our family but c'mon man it's a car!!!

I hope your wives don't look at this site because some of you guys are likely to find your stuff on the front yard or maybe in your CAR!!

The wonderful thing about marrige is as soon as you say I do they are intitled to 50% of every thing you own, 75% of every thing you both own, and 100% of every thing they own. I told my wife 21 years ago that the cars and motorcycle where here before her and would be here long after she is gone. She tried for 20 years to change that.Well 2 years ago I found out she was having an afair with one of the president of her job, well I still have my Dart and bike( had bike before I married her) thanks to my son. But it cost me 100% of what we and she owned and about 60% of what I owned, I VOTE FOR THE CAR!

YellowDartDave My bike is a black 1980 CBX I have owned it for 28 years, it has out lasted 2 wifes and it will go to my son when I leave this world along with the Dart.

My first wife left me and the kids 16 years ago for a younger man I got every thing but child support so cars had to go while I raised my sons... but now I have the best of both ... younger wife & old Dart. Wife has good job and I am semi-retired with lots of time to diddle my wife and the car. Needless to say I Love My Life and wouldn't change a dam thing and neither would my wife she's a great gal.

Well Iam most likly the luckest Husband here.My wife says if there is no hot rod in the driveway she is out of here.I have my cake and eat it too.PS you just have to know how to treat a gal RIGHT.

Lucky bastard.8)

-
Back