possible 1/4 mile et

-

69mopar

Reaction score
My 69cuda is almost done and i was just wondering what kind of time i can expect, its a 78 360 stock block and heads lunati 474/495 cam torker intake 650 edlebrock headers 904 auto trans with full spool 410 gears
thanks for any input

Im assuming your running regular radial street tires out back and that its full stock weight .I would say mid to high 13's fits if its tuned well ...

thanks for the responses and the rear is mini tubed with 10 inch et streets... ya i am hoping for mid 12 s

ET is about chassis efficiency and converter.

It could run 12's

Stock block and heads from 78? I think you'll be lucky to run mid 14s! Low compression doesn't play well with big cams and single plane intakes.

My 69cuda is almost done and i was just wondering what kind of time i can expect, its a 78 360 stock block and heads lunati 474/495 cam torker intake 650 edlebrock headers 904 auto trans with full spool 410 gears
thanks for any input

no mention of torque converter?........

Slower than you want to see,my guess is hopefully a mid 14 ,I think high 14,low 15 is more realistict.12s capeable but ya gotta work harder for 12s.

ditch the eddy carb it will hold u back get a holley dp and pump cams and have fun

Low 14's to high 13's ......maybe, but it really depends on the launch.

cool guys thanks for the input.. i am curious to see what it runs cause with my stock 318 a four barrel a set of headers 904 tranny stock 7 1/4 rear end with stock size tires i ran a 14.6

-
Back