-
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaskaJeff

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for one decent 1970 Valiant badge for my 70 Duster. Something in better shape than this one :)
s-l1600.jpg

UPDATE: 2/3/23
I was contacted by PM from another user here that his friend named ASHLEY had these badges I am looking for. So I contacted her thru text (773)-998-2587 to see if she had them. She did. Also said she was clearing out her husbands parts collection and had a lot of other stuff. She also had a differential yoke I needed so I got that too. Payment was made thru VENMO to JOSEPH ALEXANDER, supposedly her brother. She said that the shipment would be made yesterday.......Then I was ghosted. NOTHING from her since. I've tried to call the number but no answer, voicemail. I might have gotten SCAMMED!! Anyone else have a similar encounter? The PM that was sent has somehow disappeared from my inbox?? I just googled the number and YUP it's a scammer on MANY boards!!:BangHead:

I was contacted by PM from another user here that his friend named ASHLEY had these badges I am looking for. So I contacted her thru text (773)-998-2587 to see if she had them. She did. Also said she was clearing out her husbands parts collection and had a lot of other stuff. She also had a differential yoke I needed so I got that too. Payment was made thru VENMO to JOSEPH ALEXANDER, supposedly her brother. She said that the shipment would be made yesterday.......Then I was ghosted. NOTHING from her since. I've tried to call the number but no answer, voicemail. I might have gotten SCAMMED!! Anyone else have a similar encounter? The PM that was sent has somehow disappeared from my inbox?? I just googled the number and YUP it's a scammer on MANY boards!!:BangHead:
Did you report the suspicious activity? The staff can't handle this if you don't tell us about it.

Yes you got scammed. If you or any other member here see's anything that is suspicious or doesn't sound quite right, hit the REPORT button on the page. Sorry it happened to you.

I get this all the time on BansheeHQ. If you dig into it, the user reporting the friend usually creates the account minutes before sending you the contact.

And the price is usually stupid-low for what it is, and the scary part is, the people doing it actually know a thing or two about what they're scamming you on. The Banshee scammers provide pictures of actual Banshees but can't provide specific photos of a certain thing if you ask. "Can you send a pic of the rear engine mount? Those are known to fail".

"Sorry, I can't get to it, there's a lot of interest in this".

Use your senses....I'm just waiting to scammed, myself.

They are getting way too smooth. She knew specifics about Mopars and the items I needed. This is the first time it has happened to me. I’ve been real careful about sellers and can usually spot a scam pretty easily. :mad::bs_flag::BangHead:

Sounds like one I got awhile back. Looking for a couple of fenders. Seller said to send money to a different person. The fenders were out of state. I kept asking for a town, but couldn't get a good answer. I told the seller, I would send a friend to look at them, and if good, he would pay cash, and pick up the fenders for me. "Crickets"
PS: Didn't really have anyone to go there.

That A-Hole hit a bunch of us up through the "Wanted" section. Sorry you pulled the trigger. I lost $200 from a Kijiji scam a couple of years back from a "Wanted to buy" ad that I posted. The guy was obviously a pro.........But it's all on me.

Hi Jeff, first im sorry about the low life scum scammer that got you, makes me sick!!!!
now about your emblem, i went through the same thing as you, i couldnt find a good emblem so i took my old one down to a high end print shop and they were able to make me a VALIANT decal. I chromed the housing and applied the new sticker and its brand new again.
again im sorry that happened to you...Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back