Post your favorite saying

-
and at work I use a saying that I took from Tommy Lee Jones in the movie 'Under Seige' and slightly modified it to work for me...

'Im getting tired of coming up with last minute solutions to impossible problems created by other f*cking people!'

Just ONE? Hum, I could combine them.
But OK, I'll limit it this time.

"If it doesn't matter what you believe, it doesn't matter whether you believe."

And who says you can,t make honey out of dog ****)

I'm a beekeeper and I can assure you that you cant make honey out of any kind of ****!

One of my wifes statements that became famous at my sons school was "keep your ***** in your pocket" My son and his friends are all 20 years old now but we still hear that one.

One of mine, when a customer correctly states that a policy of the company I work for is stoooopid. "I don't drive the train, I just shovel coal!" :D

Don't ask me ,I'm not your mother!
I didn't have fun making you so I aint takin care of you!
I cant find the picture but I had a sign on the back of my trailer hat said "Don't follow me Im not your mother"

You sound like a **** salesman with a sample in your mouth

Don't put the carriage in front of the horse

You talk like your lips don't match

She looks good from afar but far from good

She is a butter face, nice body but her face.

I heard this one a while back about our new district manager, Crazier then a shithouse rat!

You never get a 2nd chance to make a 1st impression #-o

Lack of perpetration on your part,doesn't constitute an emergency on mine.

If you want it,I got it
If I don't got it,I'll get it
If I can't get it,you don't need it

What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. Used that a lot in my younger days , now its ," let me think about that cuz I don't heal as quick anymore. "
If they need it now they're really gonna need it tomorrow, and it'll still be here. ( I hate puttin in overtime)
Pain is temporary, scars stay with ya, and chicks dig scars.
Theres always plenty of time to do it right , the second time around.
Don't let your mouth write checks your *** cant cash.
Not that I approve of abortions, but that kid there is a good argument for them. When I see these confused youngsters that don't know what a belt or shoelaces are for let alone which side of the hat goes in front.

Well, how'd that work out for ya? (I seem to use that one a lot)

-
Back