post your mopars in snow!

-

7demon2

Registered User #1824
Reaction score
i thought while it is still winter why not post some pics of mopars in snow. you know not the kind showing someone stuck or in a ditch, but beauty shots! the kind like you back or drive into a patch of snow and take some pics. ok i am looking for all models here and makes as long as they are mopar 60-70's. i will start with what i have.....

b5 71.jpg

b571.jpg

blu cuda.jpg

sport citron.jpg

r70r.jpg

1969_RR_T5_01.JPG.JPG

snowdart.jpg

1970_SUPERBEE_PURPLE_16.JPG.jpg

67snow.jpg

Just makes me think of salt attacking the soft underbelly of a beloved piece of Mopar history... Yuck.

#-o
Ray

The blue and white Demon looks good with all the snow around it.
But it looks good anywhere you park it, Nice =P~

Here's the only time the Duster seen snow. Just put the new
wheels on it in febuary of 2005. Just had to take a pic in the
driveway. Put it right back in the garage.
Also found a pic of the wife's truck when we first got it in
febuary of 2001. 2000 Dakots R/T.

000_0066.jpg

000_0069.jpg

our dakota.jpg

Just makes me think of salt attacking the soft underbelly of a beloved piece of Mopar history... Yuck.

#-o
Ray

very true but i doubt that anyone was actually driving these cars in the snow other than pulling them into it in their driveway for a pic or two. i would do this myself if i ever got any snow here...... once in a blue moon we get some.

WOW Brian That green really pop's out there :cheers:
nice picture=P~ I will have to wait for another snow here in Arkansas if we get one :clock: so I can get a picture of Victoria on it.

Snow is just frozen water droplets,I want to move where its warm.

100_7590.JPG

100_7600.JPG

100_9022.JPG

This is a pic. after it made the trip from Alabama to Toronto through a snow storm.It,s home now and will never see the snow again.I think it was shivering when I took these pics.LOL!!

trim 013.jpg

trim 014.jpg

Here are 5 of mine that have to sit in the snow,even tho they are only parts cars, it makes me sick to have them outside in the elements......:angry7:

what a shame.jpg

When I lived in Minnesota alot of guys owned two cars. The one they loved and parked in the garage for the winter, and then one for the winter and salt.:evil4:

This is my 97 Ram 1500 with 8 inches of lift and 37" Swampers. This was the only snow we saw all winter last year here in Killeen, Texas, (Fort Hood). It was March 08 and it all melted away by 9am, but I had to snap a picture just because snow is so rare here.

Snow truck.jpg

went up to the inlaws for new years and woke up the next morning with this! 20 inches overnight! Rimrock WA.

new year 2009 047.jpg

360Scamp- Are those actually chains on the 1/2 ton in the background?

I've never actually seen anyone run them in the winter short of heavy equipment.

yha they are chains on JR's truck we had to have them to get around 2wheel drive is sooooo much fun!

360Scamp- Are those actually chains on the 1/2 ton in the background?

I've never actually seen anyone run them in the winter short of heavy equipment.

100_3317.jpg

Yup, they don't take very good care of the roads the one time of year it snows here, there was about 2 inches of ice on the roads around my neighborhood, it's my girlfriends truck, and that thing with chains on it will plow through anything!
When it snows here you have to be able to run away from all the retards that say "Well I have front wheel drive so I can go anywhere" or "I have 4wd in my suv so Im not worried" and when they are at a dead stop behind you at the light and their Silverado starts to slide sideways into the gutter and they freak out and floor it, it is good to have the traction so you can get the hell away from them.

I always imagined my car was bought new and then driven by a traveling salesman from Chicago to New York in the worse blizzard ever stopping at every burger joint on the way and getting out to clear the windshield every 30 minutes so they could actually see where they were going at 75 mph. With that thought, it now has a nice caring home void of any snow contact although still in a cold garage but covered. Based on the recent snows, salt damage would be minimal if I did drive it. The slamming into a light pole due to the layers of unsalted ice sheets makes me just want to drive my other car that is easier to fix. 8)

My Duster has not seen snow in many years. God willing, it will not see snow while I own it.

That poor car - I bought it down south and took it home to Wisconsin. It saw TWO winters and the rust started. It didn't get real bad, but damn... Just two winters! That, plus it sat outside during a couple additional winters.

After that ordeal, I can't subject the car to that kind of treatment. It's just inhumane. :) Since then, the Duster has been in the garage while my everyday car sits outside in the driveway.

-
Back