******Posting! Don't change the core of A-bodies.

-
I sure miss MeMike he has always made me feel better when I was down and I have always loved reading his posts. I hope he comes back soon.

If this post was started by Mike, he would answer each one of you individually. But, I'm not a social butterfly as he is. I am replying to all your wonderful post in this one.

Thanks so much for showing your support. No one that has posted here has offended Mike. You all are an awesome group of folks. Its funny how 1% of a rotten apple has the potential to spoil the whole thing unless you cut the rotten part off. We have great mods that don't tolerate the excessive abuse of the keys. I agree we can have different options, thats what makes the world so beautiful. It just the ugliness that pours out of that 1%.

Don't worry Mike will be back soon. He couldn't leave his family that he loves so much. I have read all your post to him and it makes his heart smile.

Thanks everyone for keeping A-bodies core a beautiful place for all to enjoy and the sharing of the fun & loving pieces of your lives from all over the world. :love7:

If this post was started by Mike, he would answer each one of you individually. But, I'm not a social butterfly as he is. I am replying to all your wonderful post in this one.

Thanks so much for showing your support. No one that has posted here has offended Mike. You all are an awesome group of folks. Its funny how 1% of a rotten apple has the potential to spoil the whole thing unless you cut the rotten part off. We have great mods that don't tolerate the excessive abuse of the keys. I agree we can have different options, thats what makes the world so beautiful. It just the ugliness that pours out of that 1%.

Don't worry Mike will be back soon. He couldn't leave his family that he loves so much. I have read all your post to him and it makes his heart smile.

Thanks everyone for keeping A-bodies core a beautiful place for all to enjoy and the sharing of the fun & loving pieces of your lives from all over the world. :love7:

I look forward to his speedy return to FABO!!

Thank You for jumping on here and putting all this out there and keeping us abreast of Mike's feelings and yours!!!

Tell him To cheer up . And come back . I will make him LOL I is good at it lol mikes a good dude and one of the core members around here . I see the mods are takin notes on the stuff thats going on we have a core group of members around here that the site would not last long with out Mike is one of the core. Tell mike to give me a pm if any one bothers him and i will help him . Or if hes feelin down . Call me . I knwo mike aint much of a phone guy . But thats what a friends for . I is here wating on mikes return !

I was attacked on the chat board this weekend and notified of it via a friend, I wasn't even in chat. I was in the process of sharing a 2000+ mile trip I rode on and after I was notified, I just stopped. The only reason I dropped back in was to make sure MHD was OK after the flooding here and saw this post.

Over the last few years, this place has changed big time and not for the better. I know just how Mike feels. I may be back, I may not, some may care, some may not. Doesn't matter. Good luck to you all.

I was attacked on the chat board this weekend and notified of it via a friend, I wasn't even in chat. I was in the process of sharing a 2000+ mile trip I rode on and after I was notified, I just stopped. The only reason I dropped back in was to make sure MHD was OK after the flooding here and saw this post.

Over the last few years, this place has changed big time and not for the better. I know just how Mike feels. I may be back, I may not, some may care, some may not. Doesn't matter. Good luck to you all.

Don't let some ruin it for you. That is why I stayed away for a short time and refuse to go into chat.

Tell him To cheer up . And come back . I will make him LOL I is good at it lol mikes a good dude and one of the core members around here . I see the mods are takin notes on the stuff thats going on we have a core group of members around here that the site would not last long with out Mike is one of the core. Tell mike to give me a pm if any one bothers him and i will help him . Or if hes feelin down . Call me . I knwo mike aint much of a phone guy . But thats what a friends for . I is here wating on mikes return !
What he said . ^^^^

So....what exactly happened? And who said it?

Come on Joe not you too. We can beat these bullies. Dont let them win.All of us whom have helped each other here are still here. Just harder to see us thru the jerks.

When I was growing up I was told if you can say anything nice don't say anything at all.

(norshor)

Not looking to argue with anybody but.......it is a different world than when we grew up. This is a public forum. In my opinion, and that is all that it is my opinion, by posting something here you are inviting others opinions. And like most things in life people are not always going to see things your way. So if I don't agree with you I am not entitled to speak my mind? Granted it is one thing for someone to disagree with you but this is normally how the fights start here. Case in point, what went down in the ricer thread. If the OP would have just accepted the fact that not every one was going to agree with him it would not have got sideways like it did. Instead he chose to attack those who disagreed with him. One can argue that that what I am saying is not the same as saying something that is not nice. But there is ALOT of people here that will start an argument with someone if they feel differently about things. Don't believe, just look for any of the threads where someone swapped in a Ford/Chevy motor....Can't tell me that a good deal of comments in those threads can not be perceived as nasty....Sure, you can say that they are just light hearted stabs...but are they really?
It is like taking your car to a car show and getting upset because someone does not like your car. You bought your car there to be looked at did you not? So folks are not entitled to there own opinion? Or do you really expect people to just walk away?? In life you have to take the good with the bad....

If have offended Mike I do apologize.

I saw, what I thought, was Mike's exit on a certain thread a few day's ago. I just thought to give him some space for a time.....hey we all need it. But the fact that I've now seen Treva chime in make me think it's pretty serious. I don't spend every moment here like I used to, but I personally didn't see a post that could have set this in motion. I can't help but wonder if a PM was involved in this.

I have only been a member here for just over a year, but lurked for many years before. Mike's was always the threads and posts I checked out. I knew he was a very nice, caring man, before I ever joined.

Treva, take care of yourself, and take care of our beloved Memike.....

PM sent to Joe...I have NO idea who you're referring to, but I am not happy to hear this brother :violent1:

You have helped many members here over the years........:thumblef:

Come on Joe not you too. We can beat these bullies. Dont let them win.All of us whom have helped each other here are still here. Just harder to see us thru the jerks.

I agree DD.......:sad5:

PM sent to Joe...I have NO idea who you're referring to, but I am not happy to hear this brother :violent1:

I agree DD.......:sad5:
C plz help him if you can hes anuther of the core i was talking bout .... He is one of the 1st memebers to ever give me the time of day .

I been in chat a good bit lately but I missed it. Musta happened when I was not there. Joe is a cool dude.

JOE, WE CARE!!!, It breaks my heart to hear this. You have a very special place in mine and Mikes heart and we must band together. Somehow we need to come up with a plan to over come.

We love you.

Rusty, I just boxed up your package, you should received it in about 3 days. I agree, Joe is a cool dude!!!

Thank you. Yall didn't have to send me anything. I just want Mike back. ;)

Thank you. Yall didn't have to send me anything. I just want Mike back. ;)

Thats why Mike does what he does. It's not because he has to or that someone is expecting it. It's people like you, that have a good heart, good intentions and doesn't expect anything in return that he enjoys giving to. Have a good evening...

Joe is a cool dude!!![/quote]

I agree X1000.......WTH is going on here people???

If you don't have something nice to say........Don't say IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sick of editing your rude, thoughtless, political, foul mouthed & out of context comments here. I think I'm going to start Moderating just like Waggin

And for those of you that have POSER ID's........You're on my radar & consider yourself warned :wack:

FABO is a family of Mopar A-Body enthusiasts. We're all here because of the friendships & experiences shared. If you're not here for that GO AWAY :disgust:

Some people post, without any thought or regards to what the out come is. For those who have been on this site for awhile know I don't post a lot. This is a place for memike to come without having his wife over his back. But sometimes it's necessary for me comment.

With every post, memike post with his heart and soul into helping, inspiring or building others up. He doesn't ever intentionally hurt others. It seem there has been things being posted that has upset him enough to not want to be here. Which is not right. This place have been his life support for many years and I can't allow just a few folks take this away.

If someone is trying to help others, why do you question?, why do you comment if all you have to say is negativity? Are you that selfish? If your intentions is to criticize or insult someone then this is not the place for you. A-bodies foundation is not about this and the only way to keep the foundation strong is for others to stand up to the bully's, the de-motivators and trouble makers.

I know of good people who have left for the above reasons. My whole life I have seen and noticed that Mopar folks where a special breed of considerate, caring people, don't let that image change.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that memike was offended on this site. I have found most people helpful, and pretty nice to others. I try to keep my cutting whit confined to the politics forum on here.

I hope i didnt say anything to offend him. Mike is a great guy. I am still enjoying the secret santa gift he gave me.

Mike dont let a few bad ones ruin your good time on here with the rest of us. You are part of an extended family here on FABO. Why not call em out on here, let em know how you feel about their crap.

Matt in Abilene TX.

Joe is a cool dude!!![/quote]

I agree X1000.......WTH is going on here people???

If you don't have something nice to say........Don't say IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sick of editing your rude, thoughtless, political, foul mouthed & out of context comments here. I think I'm going to start Moderating just like Waggin

And for those of you that have POSER ID's........You're on my radar & consider yourself warned :wack:

FABO is a family of Mopar A-Body enthusiasts. We're all here because of the friendships & experiences shared. If you're not here for that GO AWAY :disgust:

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!

There is a huge difference between disagreeing and being rude and verbally abusive.

-
Back