posting pictures requirement and help

-
Did you look here?

upload.JPG

On my conversation board there is no "upload picture" box, why not,and how Is this changed?

silly to not have the option in "conversations" unless you pay to be a member here... what i do if i need to send someone pictures is start a thread and tag them in it..

Last edited:
The main benefit of becoming a gold member is supporting one of the best sites on the net. I couldn't build without the advice and support of fellow FABO members. The extra "perks" are just a bonus.:thankyou:

That's kind of absurd...posting a pic is not going to bankrupt the system, and it may even encourage others to join when they experience the small perks which you speak of...just saying.

I was not refuting the membership costs, I was merely stating that be able to post a pic, could entice non-members to join once they experienced the comradery here on the site.
I understand your response...thank you
I think the idea here is if you give it all away for free there is no benefit or incentive to becoming a Gold member other than just to help the site. This is a full time job for the owner. This is how he feeds his family. It's not just for fun. He has a lot of money invested in computers, servers, and software and a lot of time as well.

I was not refuting the membership costs, I was merely stating that be able to post a pic, could entice non-members to join once they experienced the comradery here on the site.
I understand your response...thank you
it was a general comment sir.. just coincidental that it was under your reply :thumbsup:

I try to post pics in general forums. I keep getting security error.
Refresh page and try again.????

-
Back