Powder Coating Special ... and Other Stuff I Need to Tell Ya

-
Hey I am very lucky to have your work! Bob is incredibly generous and those valve covers have continued to inspire this broken body on! I might have given up without both of your help,and I do continually look at the pic on my computer and photobucket to remind myself of the final goal.

After all,everyone needs a leg up now and then,no matter thier position or health.

So thanks,for being here and having such generosity toward your fellows here at Fabo. We would be lost without you!

Heres a smile from me and my son,to you!

IMG_1688.jpg

Bump ... because it's almost fall tear down season so I'm getting a bunch of calls and PMs and this sale is coming as a pleasant surprise to almost everybody I talk to. Gotta spread the word because 25% off has never come around before and probably won't again for awhile.

Thanks to all! :-D

Well the guy drug his feet on shipping the intake out and I should have it at my house in NC in the next few days. I will have my wife send it out as soon as she gets it so it will make the deadline. If it doesn't make it on time I will still be sending it to you regardless.

For those who are newbies to leanna. She does top notch work. It will be worth the wait. I have apowder coating place right down the street from me. I prefer to ship my stuff to leanna. She is a top notch professional along with her hubby Billy whom is always willing to help with mopar questions. Look at her website or do a search on my name and look for her work that she has done for me.

Because you haven't answer my email yet;-)

and

Bump

About your grille and headlight bezels??? Sure I did --a couple weeks ago via email. I'll dig it up and forward it to you. If it was about something else I guess I didn't get that one.

Well the guy drug his feet on shipping the intake out and I should have it at my house in NC in the next few days. I will have my wife send it out as soon as she gets it so it will make the deadline. If it doesn't make it on time I will still be sending it to you regardless.

Corey, no worries on the intake. Even if he drags his feet until mid-January, you gave me the head's up it was on the way so that's good enough for me. I know you have no control over what other people are supposed to do so I won't 'penalize' you over it.

For those who are newbies to leanna. She does top notch work. It will be worth the wait. I have apowder coating place right down the street from me. I prefer to ship my stuff to leanna. She is a top notch professional along with her hubby Billy whom is always willing to help with mopar questions. Look at her website or do a search on my name and look for her work that she has done for me.

Thank you Tod!!! Reading stuff like that never gets old and I try to live by it every day. :-D I haven't incorporated a search feature into my website (hmmmm wonder if I can do that?) but I know FABO's works pretty well to dig up a few references.

I appreciate ya'll keeping this thread going!! :-D

Roger, I resent the email quote three times but it keeps coming back as undeliverable (??). Basically you're looking at a couple hundred bucks with the Customer Appreciation Sale discount; I'll have to order some black chrome powder (about $50 more) unless you prefer a factory style redo on your front clip in Super Chrome and Silk Satin Black insets on the bezels.

Sorry to resort to a public quote but I can't get your email to go through.

Ok so the intake arrived today and I will have my wife try to get it out as soon as possible. It is brand new but has a little dirt on it. Here are a few pics of it at my house.

Attachments

• IMG_1501.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1502.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1503.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 140
Roger, I resent the email quote three times but it keeps coming back as undeliverable (??). Basically you're looking at a couple hundred bucks with the Customer Appreciation Sale discount; I'll have to order some black chrome powder (about $50 more) unless you prefer a factory style redo on your front clip in Super Chrome and Silk Satin Black insets on the bezels.

Sorry to resort to a public quote but I can't get your email to go through.

That's weird okay I will PM you my other email addys

thanks

and bump:glasses7:

Hey I am very lucky to have your work! Bob is incredibly generous and those valve covers have continued to inspire this broken body on! I might have given up without both of your help,and I do continually look at the pic on my computer and photobucket to remind myself of the final goal.

After all,everyone needs a leg up now and then,no matter thier position or health.

So thanks,for being here and having such generosity toward your fellows here at Fabo. We would be lost without you!

Heres a smile from me and my son,to you!

IMG_1688.jpg

Those valve covers look SOOOOO nice!!!

There's still a couple weeks left to get in on this special!

Thanks to RoosDuster (one of my best customers) and dusted72 -- who's keeping us safe overseas -- for adding to my "fresh job stack." :-D I appreciate your confidence and business guys!

Don't hesitate to give me a call if you have questions or need a quote for something. Any part that arrives on or before December 31 qualifies for this sale.

Thanks FABO! :-D It's great to be here.

Your work is top notch and here is another Holiday bump for ya.............

Leanne's skill's go beyond being a powder coater guys. She is more like an artist who has chosen powder coating as her medium.Get it while it's discounted!

Cudachick I am kinda of new to the forum but from what i have seen and heard on the forum you do fantastic work. I have a custom motorcycle frame that i want to have powercoated. I had some wheels done by a local guy and i was very disapointed in his work so now i am a little leary. What I am looking for is a satin black with copper veining going thru it would you have a color like that? And if you do would you be able to send me a sample of it?
Thanks in advance,
Dennis

Hey 72hemidart go here and check out her website. http://phoenixspecialtycoatings.com/ She has a lot of pictures of what she can do as well as a list of colors. If you send her a PM she will more then likely be glad to send you a sample of some colors. Trust me if you ever snend your stuff to her you will never go anywhere else. She is great to work with as well.

Thanks Dusted72 I have a 1998 hummer and had the military steel wheels powdercoated as soon as i tightened up the lug nuts the coating came off in chunks so you can see why I am leary.

Shoot her a message she also has a facebook page. She will efinitely take care of you.

-
Back