prayers for families of Canadian victims

-
Yup, went into "medical distress" shortly after being arrested and was taken to hospital where he was pronounced dead. No loss. Probably overdosed intentionally.
I can fully endorse that. Needs to happen more, in fact.

I think that they should bring back the chain gangs, lawyers think that it's cruel and unusual punishment but what about their victims??
No kidding. Work their worthless asses 12 hours a day with a bologna sandwich for lunch. Then, when they get out, tell them that if they screw up again, they go straight back to the chain gang for twice as long. NO TVs, NO weight lifting, NO time out of their cells unless they are being fully supervised.

Apparently he did die in custody. I just hope they don't try and pin his death on some officer. The officer would receive more punishment than the multiple murderer.

Cley

No kidding. Work their worthless asses 12 hours a day with a bologna sandwich for lunch. Then, when they get out, tell them that if they screw up again, they go straight back to the chain gang for twice as long. NO TVs, NO weight lifting, NO time out of their cells unless they are being fully supervised.
If memory serves me correctly, the last chain gangs were in Arkansas and a lawyer filed suit saying that it was cruel and unusual punishment, my question is this what about the victim's of these people

If memory serves me correctly, the last chain gangs were in Arkansas and a lawyer filed suit saying that it was cruel and unusual punishment, my question is this what about the victim's of these people
That doesn't matter any more. Did you see the video of the guy in NYC who walked up behind a complete stranger and cold cocked him SO hard, he is still in the hospital? The guy was charged with a misdemeanor and released.

That doesn't matter any more. Did you see the video of the guy in NYC who walked up behind a complete stranger and cold cocked him SO hard, he is still in the hospital? The guy was charged with a misdemeanor and released.
Yep, and another guy guy Dead like that! I hate to say it, But... they have No, as in ZERO, use.

Figures. He'll get away with it for sure.

NYPD wanted him charged with attempted murder, Bronx DA reduced charges
Gov stepped in and low life was arrested on parole violation and is in jail waiting arraignment from what I understand
Victim under went brain surgery and is in a medically induced comma

NYPD wanted him charged with attempted murder, Bronx DA reduced charges
Gov stepped in and low life was arrested on parole violation and is in jail waiting arraignment from what I understand
Victim under went brain surgery and is in a medically induced comma
Around here the criminals are related to somebody and get charges dismissed on technicalities. It's utter crap. Everyone is somebody's nephew

-
Back