Prayers needed badly for my young gun

-
Dustin is holding his own and looked in his new brides eye's again today :angel8:
I will be busy for the next couple days doing my part helping this young family we have sent so many prayers for and they have been heard :angel8:
Thank you all so much for keeping him in your prayers :hello2:
His 2 little angels are worried and hart broken but we are keeping there spirits up
Victoria and I are going to make many stops tomorrow at all the businesses he has dun work for or had lunch at, Yall remember him getting Victoria back up on the hill when mother nature stuck her and has moved many of my car's and trucks and was always there for me and my family
Dustin and Amber :hello2: I am hitting the streets for you this strongend
Prayers to the little ones and to his new bride.
Dustin!! Hang in there and continue the fight my non son..

Attachments

• Leala 9 16 2011 035.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 212
  • Spring 2011 220.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 196
  • Spring 2011 218.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 189
Hey that is great news Mike! What a moment!! Now time to heal up and enjoy the life/wife/kids!
Amen to that :hello2: Yall have a great Strong end, it's time to get started and get on the road.. :hello2:

..... not just in Arkansas but anywhere. A donation made in Atlanta for the Justin Clouse Benefit Fund. Prayers ongoing, a long road ahead for this father and his family.

Alot of folks got to see me and Victoria today :blob:
Orange shirt/Jean Jacket shaved and early saying :hello2:
Here is my day in J Town doing what I can and at my best.
My thank you goes out to our area folks :happy1:
Quote from me Mike S. on facebook..
I would like to thank everyone who I visited today, starting with KAIT TV8, The Eagle Radio Group, for receiving all my information, posting on their website and looking for some spots between now and Sunday to broadcast the fundraiser at Sam's Club on Sunday from 2pm to 6pm and the Regeins Bank fund for Dustin and Amber Clouse.
A special thank you goes to NAPA :cheers:Hughey's Auto Parts, Twisted Scizzors, Max Nutrition, Pawn World East, Front Page Cafe, Godsey's Gill.(Dustin Loves), Upper Crust and their Crew, Kum & Go, and I am so sorry Wendy at Dog and Sud's, I didn't make it to Paragould today. Come see us Sunday at Sam's Club.
Remember to keep Dustin, Amber and their family in your prays.

And know I want to thank fabo ForABodiesOnly for all there care and prayers and I see GoldFish65 in Atlanta has found a path way to send a few $$, Dang man!! You have a way to get around a curve don't cha!!
memike is tired and Victoria has an extra 40 miles of in town driving on her.
Stay strong Dustin!!

Attachments

• SOUND%20CHECK%20FUEL%201%20078.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 151
Well mike u have are prarys here brother hes going to be just fine gods looking over him as i tipe this

Gotta say Victoria is beaming after her busy day, that is a really great pic.
She get's the job dun and in good fashion goldfish :coffee2: Thank you

Well mike u have are prarys here brother hes going to be just fine gods looking over him as i tipe this
Thank you and he is moving forward Doc. :cheers:

prayers from here to there
Prayers are being heard rapidtransitric =D>

UPDATE
I just got the word he spoke a couple words today and ask his new bride for a kiss and told her he loves here :cheers:!!
It is getting closer to the time I will go see my non son Dustin....
I told the bride there are prayers going out for him all around the world and we will continue to do so till he get's back home

Strength in numbers of prayers still going out for you D. [-o<

She get's the job dun and in good fashion goldfish :coffee2: Thank you

Thank you and he is moving forward Doc. :cheers:

Prayers are being heard rapidtransitric =D>

UPDATE
I just got the word he spoke a couple words today and ask his new bride for a kiss and told her he loves here :cheers:!!
It is getting closer to the time I will go see my non son Dustin....
I told the bride there are prayers going out for him all around the world and we will continue to do so till he get's back home

Strength in numbers of prayers still going out for you D. [-o<

Wonderful!!!! I am so glad he is making great progress. More Prayers.

Outstanding up date :blob::blob::blob:
Its been one month today. And how far and fast he has come is amazing! Dustin is doing very well, he is talking writing, playing cards, thrown a ball around, eating and walking! A little at a time! We've got 30 more days of meds that he has to have to help with any type of enfections, then they ( his new bride and Dustin) are home bound for a month, then we will returen for surg. to replace the bone flap/skull!

Thank you all for the payers sent for Dustin and his family, Friends and me.

Thank you for the excellent update Mike, still praying for him and his family. Hooray!

Excellent news Mike! I've been following this and it's really good to hear that he's doing so much better! I'll keep him and his family in my prayers for a speedy and full recovery.

-Mike

Hot dang mike i told u god was with him man .... this is good new to come on here and see right off the bat !!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Back