Prayers needed for My Grandpa......Update

-
Sorry to here the news Keith. Condolences to you, dad (Pete) and the rest of the family.

Well I guess I was late in my previous post. I'm so very sorry to hear your Grandfather and FISHYPETE's dad passing away. My condolenses to you and your family Keith.

Bummer. Looks like God has other plans for him. If there's anything I can do for you, let me know.

Well, some sad news, grandpa Jerry passed away about a 1/2 hr ago, he was surrounded by his family and we were there for him. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers

Dang! and it was starting to look good too! He's in a hell of a lot better place now though

At a loss of words this morning :-(
May this great man grandpa Jerry rest in peace now [-o<
Prayers being sent out to his family and many great friends that was blest to have him in there life [-o< Stay strong Pete and Keith the lord has another great man by his side :angel8:
I can only hope to be half the man your dad was Pete..our hart and prayers
go out for you and your family and friends on this day

Mike and family on the hill

So sorry to hear of your loss Keith. Words cannot take away the pain. Remember the great times and with time things get better. All the best to you and your family.

Just now reading this. Sorry for your loss. I'm sure he was a great man. That is some real nice woodworking He has done.

Well, some sad news, grandpa Jerry passed away about a 1/2 hr ago, he was surrounded by his family and we were there for him. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers

Sorry to hear about your grandpa Jerry passing. Condolences plus prayer for you and the rest of your family.

Our thoughts, prayers and condolences go out to you, your dad, and your entire family. So sorry for your loss.
You have some very special memories to keep close to your heart. And also some outstanding mementos of his woodworking skills. Your grandpa will always be with you in your memories, each time you look at one of your special mementos, and each time you get a whiff of sawdust.

Thank you everybody for all the prayers and kind words.It will help Keith and I to move forward during this difficult time.We will always have the good memories. Pete

Keith, man I am sorry. I've been down this road and I feel your pain. Best thoughts and wishes for you and your family.

Thanks guys, the wake was today and funeral is tomorrow, he was a WWII vet and he will be buried with military honers so that will be neat to see, they have some vets from the local VFW who will be there and do the 21 gun salute. I have some more neat pics of more of his woodworking skills, I will post them shortly, thanks again for the thoughts and prayers! Here is a link to the obit below.

http://www.danielfuneralhome.com/obituary_detail.php?id=2228

Here is one he made for my dad, it is about 1/16th scale and all hand made except for the wheels. Lots of detail in this one, especially in the grilles. It is made out of cherry wood, pretty heavy too.

Attachments

• DSC07418.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC07420.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC07427.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC07421.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC07422.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC07426.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC07424.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC07425.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 82
Thoughts are with you and your Dad. Tomorrow many people will honor your Grandpa.

Wow, the replica he made of your Dad's car...so well done and so detailed...I can't stop looking at it. I've never seen anything like it.

-
Back