Prayers needed for my wife please!

-
Our thoughts and prayers for your wife. My g/f, whom I consider to be a wife at this point, had her biopsy for lumps done earlier this week and we will be expecting the results tomorrow, Friday. She is a three year survivor of ovarian cancer and is healthy and happy and expecting good results.

Prayers sent for you and your wife too!

Thanks to all you guys and gals for the prayers and words of encouragement! We found out today that this was a "pre-meeting" for the biopsy. The real thing is next Tuesday, but we won't hear back for a week or more. We'll be on a cruise to Canada then, so we are hoping for good news upon our return.

You guys are the greatest!!!

My wife and I will pray for you. My wife just went through surgery and treatment for thyroid cancer earlier this year.

Almost 40 years ago I prayed and prayed and prayed that God would step in and save my failing marriage, and I did everything I could do to save it but nothing seemed to work. Then I discovered that Jesus prayed that God would spare His life instead of going to the cross, but at the end of that prayer He said "nevertheless my Thy will be done." Jesus told God what he would LIKE to see happen but was willing to take what God had in store for Him. We should always do the same. I'll be praying for both of you.

Benji

GREAT NEWS!!!! I just got the call from the doctor, the biopsy was negative!!! Nina and I are so relieved. We thank God for the great news and we thank and pray for all of you for the thoughts and prayers you sent for us. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!:prayer::prayer::prayer:

Amen! :cheers:
Strength in numbers!! What a wonderful support group we got here! I feel honored to be a part of it!
Continued success to you both Nina & Bryan
Larry

Just saw this now, but prayers sent anyway.....that you & Nina have many more worry-free years of enjoyment. Keep the faith!

GREAT NEWS!!!! I just got the call from the doctor, the biopsy was negative!!! Nina and I are so relieved. We thank God for the great news and we thank and pray for all of you for the thoughts and prayers you sent for us. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!:prayer::prayer::prayer:

Fantastic!! Sure glad to hear the good report :prayer:

Heh. I love it when a plan comes together. Congrats.

God is good! So happy that you and Nina got such great news.

Anthony

Amen! This has got to be a great relief :cheers::cheers::cheers:
I am so happy to see this as I start my day :hello2:

-
Back