Prayers needed

-
Thanks all, surgery went well. She's in recovery now.
Hey Friend,
I just seen your post and sending a prayer for a quick and full recovery for your lady!
In case,you have not heard 50's is now 40's man...we are still bullet proof brother.
Martin

Just logged on and read the prayer request. Looks like the first wave worked so I'll send one for the quick recovery. May she heal as fast as most of these mopars. Godspeed to you and your family. Jerry

Hey Pete I just got on the board and saw this. Glad to hear things went well with surgery and we will keep her in prayer for a speedy recovery.

Wanted to thank everyone for the prayers and well wishes. Got to bring her home today.thanks everyone

Wanted to thank everyone for the prayers and well wishes. Got to bring her home today.thanks everyone

YAY that's great to hear, she's back in the peace and comfort of home, resting and letting herself be pampered.

I thought I posted in this thread Pete, I hope and pray she is doing well...
And as for you :coffee2: I hope all is well and you are holding the house down with everything on your plate.. I wish I had your phone number and check in on you brother!! :banghead:

Praying for a speedy recovery.I had quad bypass in Nov. and all prayers really help

Thanks everyone .Shes walking around a limited amount and has occassional pain but all in all recovering nicely. And for sure prayer helps.

-
Back